That awkward moment when.....

Death Knight
12/05/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Deathquoi
Yeah I love that belt. Hope to get the normal mode tonight to replace LFR :).

I need an actual raiding guild. :( who wants to give me a home?

/hug. It'll be okay. I'm sure there's a guild on your server somewhere c: Just gotta start looking!
Oh and I got a 496 belt. Not the one I actually wanted but it's okay.
I also got a 1 hander from Sha then a S.S this week from normal mode. Its funny how much a weapon can impact your character and getting one makes you breathe a sigh of relief
12/05/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Deathquoi
Yeah I love that belt. Hope to get the normal mode tonight to replace LFR :).

<Shallow and Pedantic> casual raid guild recruiting casual raiders

Don't bother transferring though.
Nom.

I need one first.
I don't care for one, barely have time to finish LFR these days - but after seven loot rolls on Sha, getting "Loot"! to pop up, and ending up with a helm that barely ended up an upgrade from my Horseman's Helm I'm rather sullen. Since I was capping valor I did upgrade my starshatter, though.
LFR decided to drop Kilrak, Jaws of Terror into my lap last week. Grrrrrrrrrrr.
LFR decided to drop Kilrak, Jaws of Terror into my lap last week. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

I hate you I have tried for a while for that, I hate 2H frost masterfrost is great and will only get better in higher ilevels.
Lol that 1 hander dropped for me too this week. Useless -_-.
I got the 5 piece tanking set. 1 piece dps set.
LFR Hero.
Got the tier chest off shekzeer again. Still haven't gotten one damn sigil this week.
The awkward moment when Normal Starshatter drops 2 weeks in a row and this time no one needs it :P
<- This guy has 9/10 wisdom sigils after two weeks of LFR. My poor DK has 4/10 still. Fate's trying to get me to switch to a mage main.

Calling that next week he'll end up with a Sha-Weapon.
12/07/2012 08:21 AMPosted by Dascylus
The awkward moment when Normal Starshatter drops 2 weeks in a row and this time no one needs it :P

That awkward moment when noone needs this horribly statted item.

Re: thread, if you check the dungeon journal, you'll see all the items you can roll for when you coin/LFR in a given spec. If any of those items listed drops, it's "working as intended"

Yay for being the only tank that gets to roll on DPS trinkets and useless weapons. -_-
12/07/2012 07:10 AMPosted by Deathquoi
Got the tier chest off shekzeer again. Still haven't gotten one damn sigil this week.

You get 2 and I can't even get one? -_- Sad days.
Please continue to post your awesomesauce loots.
I can't seem to get any weapons at all from LFR... admittedly, I haven't been doing them as much as I should be. But since my raid team seems to have completely disappeared after a whopping one boss kill, I suppose it doesn't matter all that much if I get better gear.

Though I feel for you OP. I can totally just see me getting a 2H weapon someday, and no 1H's. The way my luck goes, I know its just going to happen. lol
i got Crystallized Terror

Now to get something to chuck it in

typo in the item number lol
Don't waste it! Getting another one is a lot of dough!