Looking for a new guild? Join us in <Cryptic>

Emerald Dream
Hello all,

We are <Cryptic>, a lvl 25 guild rising in guild ranks rather quickly; moving up the ladder roughly a level every two three days. Currently, we are focused on developing a strong 10-man raiding team. We are currently recruiting dedicated raid and tank healers. As always, we are drama free.

For more information, contact myself on Secrét or my fellow leaders on Druibacca or Dragønlady.
bump
We are moving fast! We've moved the guild level from 15 to 23 in just 2 weeks! We are looking for players that wanna have fun and that are team players for raid, BG's, old content (for achievements), mount runs, and so much more. We're having a blast. This is a friendly, non-drama, group of people. We use TeamSpeak. We will hit level 25 within the next week. If you're looking for a good home, this is the place. We are a progression raiding guild, but that's not all we do here!
bump bump
Awsome guild everyone will help u if needed some very nice people. looken to see more people joining have fun all and for the alliance!!!
bump
WOOT! Guild just hit lvl 24. Should be 25 by this weekend! Proud of you guys! :-) Membership is growing. Awesome ...
bump
bump bump
bump
bump bump
Woot! <Cryptic> hit lvl 25 this morning. Grats all! Amazing group of people :-)
Congrats everyone
bumo bump JOIN US! bump bump
bump bump
The guild is great, not only is there no drama but everyone is nice. i mean most people just want to help each other and have fun. we do alot of pvp (my fav) and pve then your welcome. come out and have a blast with us.
Bump Turbo Bump
bumps for you!!
bump up