MoP T14 Looking for Raid (LFR) → Cheat Sheet

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Bless you my friend!
/i (Boss 2/4 - Tsulong)
/i - Spread out. During Night Phase, step into beam of light to clear stacks. Tanks, face boss away from raid + taunt swap after breath. Dispel!
/i - Day Phase: stack in front of boss (heal + dispel boss!) + kill adds

Minus 8 to add 8. Not perfect, but if would fit more along the lines of what you are trying to do.
/i (Boss 2/4 - Tsulong)
/i - Spread out. During Night Phase, step into beam of light to clear stacks. Tanks, face boss away from raid + taunt swap after breath. Dispel!
/i - Day Phase: stack in front of boss (heal + dispel boss!) + kill adds

Minus 8 to add 8. Not perfect, but if would fit more along the lines of what you are trying to do.

Added!
/i (Boss 3/4 - Lei Shi)
/i - Taunt swap at 10-15 stacks of Spray
/i - Kill ONLY 1 add!
/i - When boss vanishes, everyone aoe all over the platform and look for weird mid-air floaty things, then blast that spot with aoe
/i - When hit by wind, run to boss

Simplied even further for you:

/i (Boss 3/4 - Lei Shi)
/i - Taunt swap when your Spray expires
/i - Kill ONLY 1 add!
/i - When boss vanishes, everyone aoe all over the platform and when damage appears, stay there and spam moar!

You don't need to look for visual effects. When you damage lei shi with AoE, it shows up in combat text, so by default, floating numbers, and it shows up in MSBT as well.
She casts spray faster and faster, so it's just easier for tanks to taunt swap when they have no debuff--that'll minimize the damage.
/i (Boss 3/4 - Lei Shi)
/i - Taunt swap at 10-15 stacks of Spray
/i - Kill ONLY 1 add!
/i - When boss vanishes, everyone aoe all over the platform and look for weird mid-air floaty things, then blast that spot with aoe

Simplied even further for you:

/i (Boss 3/4 - Lei Shi)
/i - Taunt swap when your Spray expires
/i - Kill ONLY 1 add!
/i - When boss vanishes, everyone aoe all over the platform and when damage appears, stay there and spam moar!

You don't need to look for visual effects. When you damage lei shi with AoE, it shows up in combat text, so by default, floating numbers, and it shows up in MSBT as well.
She casts spray faster and faster, so it's just easier for tanks to taunt swap when they have no debuff--that'll minimize the damage.

Added!