Mount collector support group v 11

Achievements
Prev 1 8 9 10 25 Next
I have obtained a greater cat, made from the parts of lesser cats.
So finished up 3manning 25 ulduar tonight and had some trouble on yogg getting used to all the adds......my server had the epic tcg rocket today on the bmah and wanted to bid on it.

Had our run been several wipes shorter i could have had a rocket for only about 55k since it ended at 52,500.......my server is sad that people would value a green proto drake at 75k but doesn't even value a tcg mount at barely over 50.
Managed to snag a Drake of the North wind off of the black market tonight. Was contemplating whether or not to, but I just couldn't help myself, especially with how RNG hates me. It ended up at around 33k which isn't that bad for a flying mount I don't think.
Happy bday Schwert.
Finally got the store mounts. One of my friends bought them for me as a birthday present.
Everybody's birthday!

Won't be around until Sunday night. Out of town.
Also - Check dat axe. Thanks RNG for finally blessing me after giving me the wtf blessing last week. = _ =
Just got the polar bear, too <3 Finally. Decided to do the daily real fast on my way to Naxx and lo and behold. Not my most sought after, but very glad to finally have it nonetheless :)
MImis head in my BMAH.

And I can't afford it. Ive had a crap day and this isnt helping
Worst "birthday party" ever.

I want to go home and never speak to my parents again.
Complete lack of respect towards my personal beliefs - which are stupidly easy to "adhere" to. Aka stop shoving your candy phallics at me and laughing when I'm disgusted at the behaviour of so called adults.
Is that really that hard to accommodate? You know - basic couth and respect?
That thing I do for them and every single one of their friends yet they can't seem to return?

I've never been more distraught or upset before on a special occasion.
Completely feels like a day that should have been about family and catching up on me moving out turned into a party for my mom's friend who was getting married and they tacked me onto it because "lol we couldn't do this any other day - hav sum dix".

((Stupidly off topic rant but dear god. I'm livid.))
Got the Onxyian drake FINALLY. Did it on 25man. I dont know if 10 or 25man matters but either way woot!!!

http://i.imgur.com/JMu4b.jpg
Mims head went for 550k :(
12/08/2012 10:29 PMPosted by Eillesa

Looks like someone is on an awesome server like my own where gold cap on mounts is laughed at because just about everyone on mine is dirt poor. Thats the thing i don't like about higher end guilds leaving the server is they take the wealthy with them and leave the bums.

Also noticing that on my server atleast there is a complete lack of farming bots now which keeps the prices high on herbs/ore so it's hard to shuffle. Last expac there was alot of them but they seemed to have died off, guess it's just the no fliers till 90 though(didn't stop my hunter from getting to dread wastes at 85 and farming the southern islands).
Got the Onxyian drake FINALLY. Did it on 25man. I dont know if 10 or 25man matters but either way woot!!!

Just got the Azure drake from Malygos. Got a Glaive from Illidan earlier today too. Luckiest day of WoW ever for me.
12/08/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Wilhelm

Looks like someone is on an awesome server like my own where gold cap on mounts is laughed at because just about everyone on mine is dirt poor. Thats the thing i don't like about higher end guilds leaving the server is they take the wealthy with them and leave the bums.

Also noticing that on my server atleast there is a complete lack of farming bots now which keeps the prices high on herbs/ore so it's hard to shuffle. Last expac there was alot of them but they seemed to have died off, guess it's just the no fliers till 90 though(didn't stop my hunter from getting to dread wastes at 85 and farming the southern islands).

At least everything isn't going for gold-cap the moment things go up.

Or for absurd prices.
I'm like 99% sure I saw a NORTH wind drake go for over 200k.
We were laughing in guild chat so hard.
I'm like 99% sure I saw a NORTH wind drake go for over 200k.
We were laughing in guild chat so hard.

Nothing on my server has gone for more than 300k so far. Did see a raven lord go for 70k and a firehawk go for 220k though. I thought that was a bit absurd.

On the topic of BMAH, Fiery Warhorse's Reins just went up. To bad I'll never win with 63k gold.
@Schwert where you at? Look at my DK now! We should go kill stuff.
12/09/2012 03:06 AMPosted by Zealsie
@Schwert where you at? Look at my DK now! We should go kill stuff.

Still at my parents house wondering why I exist and wanting to get back to my apartment.
Haven't slept and will most likely be out cold until the evening - raiding - and then I'm good to go.

ALL ABOARD THE QQ TRAIN.
HEROIC GAR MAKE IT ALL BETTA PLZ.

Edit: I have skype going if you need to get a hold of me.
Gonna grab another soda and start looking up ways to burst down 60k for the guild bank. Probably mass-farm.

gratz man!
I've been absent from this thread for far too long.

Two new mounts to report. One, got a Feldrake card as a gift. Instant favorite flying mount status. It's gorgeous.

Second, Mandokir finally dropped his raptor last night. I've been killing him daily since Dragon Soul launched; so this took absolutely forever. For a long while I was farming him two or three times per day, but pulled it back to a single kill once MoP launched.

I am beyond happy to never have to set foot inside ZG ever again.

Also the raptor is red and green so it's suitably festive. I'm going to ride it everywhere throughout the rest of December.
So appaerently according to mmochampion the Ulduar 10man meta drake is on the bmah too......why? The Plagued i can understand since you can't get it anymore but the rusted....seriously takes atmost 2 hours to just get in there and plow through the meta.

Also at about 15 hours total farming since my 2nd and have yet to get a 3rd skyshard.