Gamebreaking CC Bug(reposting here)

Arenas
So today my friends and I discovered that if you are casting a spell and get CCed during the cast, if you spam the button to keep casting you will keep casting through CC. Here is an example of said bug happening during my silence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnxX_N9tpts&feature=plcp

BLIZZARD PLS

reposting it on this forum so maybe it will get more attention, this really needs to get fixed immediately.
my jimmies
eternally russlled
sigh. Can we just revert this patch? It literally did NOTHING.
PLEASE FIX RAWR
Needs to be fixed asap!
and blizz, would have loved it if spectral guise nerf was on patch notes. Can't use it in CC anymore? gg
It just keeps getting better lmao
How does !@#$ like this even happen.
HELPING BLIZZARD HELP US, BUMPETY BUMP BUMPPPPPP MUDDAFU*&*^#(*^*)45787645
Lol this patch broke everything.
11/27/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Yodamon
Lol this patch broke everything.

No it didn't because nothing was working to begin with.
How about fix everything with this patch? Mages magically doing nearly twice as much damage as they were doing before, CC not actually working, do SOMETHING about the amount of pure damage flying around. I did like 2 RBGs today as well as about 10 2s matches. The RBGs were more or less the same old s**t. Watch for each DPS' cooldowns, try to peel it. Boomkin cooldowns are a bit rough. Nothing too horrendous though.

Before though, I did demo/mage 2s and watched my mage literally destroy each person in the first 10 seconds of the match. Against one particular warrior/rsham, all I did was pop Imp Swarm on the shaman, axe toss the warrior, and the shaman and warrior were both at 15% from the mage alone. The shaman even PRE-LINKED and popped his tide totem and STILL had to trinket the blanket, just to eat a deep and die.

I have no idea what's going on in Blizzard's little head regarding this patch and general PvP balance. But there is a ton of wonky s**t out there that came with this patch that will absolutely ruin this season.
Oh well, bai game
yeah. good thing my sub runs out in a few days.
BUMPETY BUMPETY BUMP BUMP BUMETY BUMETY BOO, I, WANT, THIS FIXEDDDDDDD~
Needs to be fixed asap