Rogues are fiiiiine?

Rogue
11/28/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Instantmusic
the number 1 problem is that no one ever bothered to learn the class

This may be true for some players. I forced myself to get 15k hks before I hit 70 (this is my main, the other 90 and 85, on my account are my daughter's), pretty sure I was bothering to learn to play my class.

What's up with the broad generalization? Are you just trying to poke fun at people with vial and legendaries who could roflstomp with little skill involved, and are now suffering (along with skilled rogues)? If so, just say so. I'm still learning, and hope to keep doing so. I'm playing again, I "quit" 4.2. Never got to roflstomp, but was farming for my daughter's toons. I'm a farming machine!

11/28/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Verelyse
I'm confused. You're 998 in 2s and just cancelled your subscription, but it's... our fault?

You can't hide who you are if you've posted on a toon on the same account. Alt-fail.
You guys know he's just quoting world of roguecraft, right? Stop being so easily trolled.
bads still insisting the entire rogue community needs to l2p? cool deal.

u have no 1550 achieves lol
11/28/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Stabdu
Rogue gear scaling extremely well may not be real anymore. The reason sub went crazy was more to do with 100% crit ambush and 70% crit backstab than the extra agility. Why, exactly, does rogue scale better with gear than, say, warrior?

It still exists for Sub because of Sinister Calling, 30% extra Agi. As Agi goes up on gear, Sub sees more benefit from it than Assassination and Combat.
11/28/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Xydrolol
bads still insisting the entire rogue community needs to l2p? cool deal.

u have no 1550 achieves lol

Nevertheless, he's right.
So you're saying all rogues suck at their class?
Not all of them... just most.
Something fishy about this thread -_-
No, you don't understand. I am extremely skilled! I used to beat everyone! Now I can't beat ANYONE! If this class isn't broken, how am I losing to noobs? Did I get worse?
No, you were never any good.
11/28/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Xiongshou
You guys know he's just quoting world of roguecraft, right? Stop being so easily trolled.

Had no idea.
Effective troll is effective. Instantmusic, you can has cookie.
I was a Wrathbaby, I missed the World of Roguecraft thing :(
11/29/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Sephara
I was a Wrathbaby, I missed the World of Roguecraft thing :(

Me too.
11/28/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Instantmusic
No, they have their problems. But, the number 1 problem is that no one ever bothered to learn the class.

Shut up!
The reason nobody learned their class is our class keeps getting the rug pulled.

Arn't we like ranged-dps//support this month?
Don't feed the trolls.
They just need to make ShS baseline and I will be content.

Also, if you can't "learn" a class in today's WoW, you should just off yourself. It's so dumbed down now.

edit: forgot something
I used to kill everyone...now I can't kill anyone! If this class isn't broken, then why am I losing to noobs...did I get worse?
The thing that makes the most angry is getting killed by a back peddaling hunter. Like really? He's just stepping backwards and i can't catch him. So dumb. When my CDs are down anyway.