The loot you COULD have gotten.

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Glad you're fixing worthless !@#$ like this but things like 5 stack TFB 300k+ dmg and frost bombing mages are still not worth fixing.
12/01/2012 03:06 AMPosted by Bestbeard
Glad you're fixing worthless !@#$ like this but things like 5 stack TFB 300k+ dmg and frost bombing mages are still not worth fixing.

Go get 'em faceless, Anonymous alt!
11/30/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Aarkan
Yay! Blizz finally did somthing good since MoP launch! Huzzah! Now if the can give us out Jade Kite, fix the Know Your Role bug, let players loot when it's the FIRST time they kill an LFR boss/Sha, Galleon stops being able to be monopolized by one faction, etc.

Dude... I have the Jade Kite. If you have the achievement from the retroactive effect, it's in your mount log.
So for this blizzard is sorry and begs for forgiveness? not the pvp stuff that is messed up? :/
Few weeks back I did Heart of Fear for the mace off the empress. I had 3 charms so I figured 3 chances to win. First time gold, 2nd time got my tier piece which was cool, on the 3rd time the mace drops but I was not eligible to get it. I waste one of my coins and got gold. Was pretty pissed. Sent in a ticket and then logged out for hours. In my ticket I suggested that if we had charms and we were not eligible to receive loot why can't we use a coin to get that loot. I was told to send that in as a suggestion. It will probably never happen though. Since then I run each section of LFRs once a week and if nothing drops then nothing drops.
We're all missing the bigger issue here!

Where's Blizzard still getting twinkies!?

Secret Stash their workers actually "raid" the bosses of the "halls of Blizz" and the twinkies they eat are legendary. lol. but if they do it once ... the golden goodness is just their for them to see... but not touch.
11/30/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Xeyla
I like running LFR when I'm bored with pals. But now, I don't want to, because it's a sad moment

lol

wait... this is serious? /facepalm

Ive gotten that message a couple times (with a necklace with garajal, first week of lfr), and in HoF. Honestly, I saw it and just said "whatever, maybe next time"... but now someone feels "sad", because the game didnt give him an item? I mean, whining at its best, seriously...
Yea I agree with the OP. Why even have that other than to rub it in your face? So you get in a grp and do the first boss but have to go to work or whatever. Bail and try to finish that night and bam... the loot you have been farming for weeks drops for you but you cant get it. See - its right here! but not for u!! Ha ha.. Its stupid blizz.
and ithought Blizz was the greastest troll ever
You would think by now the Blizz devs would have learned that when it comes to not winning anything, saying there is no loot or showing things you didn't win but would have are no no's. They just upset people.

Glad to see this is being fixed, but seriously now, it's been what 5 years and you can't understand simple respect for your players when it comes to how you handle them not getting loot?
You drones should realize that a problem like this is easier for Blizzard to fix than them fixing class problems. They are working on balancing classes but most of you just complain and offer no suggestions. That or you don't bother to think about your suggestions and just say "nerf this/buff this".

Class balance doesn't happen over night, you should know this. Switching something like this is nothing for them and it doesn't hurt anyone. Changing a class may seriously hurt or buff that class so they need to be careful about it.
How come I posted about this in October, and got no response.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933956228

Whenever I create a new thread, it gets deleted by a CM as a duplicate thread. But someone else does it and they get a Blue response? Tells me I should keep up with creating duplicate threads.

Well, at least it may have been fixed.
We're all missing the bigger issue here!

Where's Blizzard still getting twinkies!?
12/01/2012 03:06 AMPosted by Bestbeard

Working as intended. Don't like it? Play a Warrior or Mage. Don't want to? Leave the game and play something else.
Do they still test this game? If so, is the test really a test, or just a way for players to get excited for new content? Because if stuff like this was included on the PTR, I am pretty sure it got complaints.

Blizzard, you shouldn't have to wait for live to fix issues that were present in testing.
I can't get on my character copy of my hunter "need it fixed" lol.
11/30/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Jessebella
That is hilariously, soul crushingly cruel.

100% agree, while lmao here.