[CS Lounge]Alts

Customer Support
Post Limit:
1 2 3 26 Next
Apparently some of us have far too many of them. I am not one of these people. I'm far too busy being lazy.
I don't have a problem!

*sweeps alts under the rug*
I have a few >.>
I have Altitis
I wish there was a pill to cure it :(
I am farming 16 plots on 4 of those 90s. 2 have 12 and 1 has 4. My tailor and scribe both farm songbells. my alchemist does enigma seeds. Everyone else farms one of the quest seeds and then whatever I feel like planting. If I harvest seeds I plant those first and then buy enough to fill the plots.
/tar Bunnygnome
/tackle
/huggle
Yaaaaaaay cupcakes!
Alt's ?! What alt's ?! you're simply seeing things. Pay no attention to that alt errr i mean person behind the curtain.
I "think" I can create a couple more alts. I went through and cleared out some lowbies so I could make a couple rogues for turkey targets. I play my main(s) until the dailies get boring, then I work on an alt. Rinse and repeat.
12/01/2012 05:07 AMPosted by Thelootgnome
Yaaaaaaay cupcakes!
Yaaaaay!

Oh, I discovered last night, panda hunters (at least, the female ones), are absolutely adorable when they fire their weapon.

And they kinda look hot with an eyepatch.
I haven't had time for alts with all the stuff we have to do at 90 now. *sigh* My poor abandoned alts.
12/01/2012 01:04 AMPosted by Merdrah
I have Altitis
^^ This :P
12/01/2012 08:50 AMPosted by Mourninglory
I have Altitis

Definitely me.

Good thing there is this support group... time to make a new alt
12/01/2012 08:50 AMPosted by Mourninglory
I have Altitis

We know...

And when pets went shared account wide, I heard your "SQUEEEEE!" all the way in Florida.
I did that with mounts.... My name is Peana, and I have 39 characters. 3 90s, 2 (maybe more) 85s, 1 80 and many that I was just messing around with.
12/01/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Peana
I did that with mounts.... My name is Peana, and I have 39 characters. 3 90s, 2 (maybe more) 85s, 1 80 and many that I was just messing around with.

I haven't counted in a while. We're close in character count.

I'm weird. I actually LIKE questing and leveling. Except professions......I LOATHE grinding professions.
12/01/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Thunderwulf

We know...

And when pets went shared account wide, I heard your "SQUEEEEE!" all the way in Florida.
like this?
/SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/pouncehugglesDaddyWulf!
I luffs you, Daddy! <3<3<3

I'm weird. I actually LIKE questing and leveling.
I do, too. It's fun =)

12/01/2012 09:11 AMPosted by Thunderwulf
Except professions......I LOATHE grinding professions.
I actually enjoy this, though :P
I tolerate questing and leveling because it's a part of the game. I don't really like it though. Quest is still the fastest way to level and that's how I do it.
Hmm ...

2 90s
5 85+
2 80+
And then everyone else.