[CS Lounge]Alts

Customer Support
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
really really really wish we had full (or at least 3/4) moderation again....

tried something new tonight.
took a Pillsbury pizza roll (comes in a tube), cut it in thirds, then cut each almost all the way in half. Smooshed the inside some, added s'hetti sauce and Mexi blend cheese. Baked at 400F, for about 21min. Turned out better than i expected o.o
Man, the edit history of some of my posts must look ridiculous. I never edit something just once. It's always four or five times lol.

took a Pillsbury pizza roll (comes in a tube), cut it in thirds, then cut each almost all the way in half. Smooshed the inside some, added s'hetti sauce and Mexi blend cheese. Baked at 400F, for about 21min. Turned out better than i expected o.o

Sounds tasty. Sadly, I only barely have the patience with baking/cooking/etc to follow the directions on the side of the box. Ah well, most of those things are tasty on their own anyway.
I kinda miss those Pillsbury things... you don't get them here.

We picked up the baby's cot today... the look on the sales guy's face when he saw our tiny little car! Still... we told him it would fit, and we were right.
12/11/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Ambermist
We picked up the baby's cot today... the look on the sales guy's face when he saw our tiny little car! Still... we told him it would fit, and we were right.

Its amazing what you can fit in a small car when you know how.
12/11/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Thelootgnome

Its amazing what you can fit in a small car when you know how.

I explained to the guy that my Mum had fit my brother's weight machine in there, so a cot was going to be no problem. He didn't believe me at first though :P
Every class at 80, most classes repeated once at least.

halp
Every class at 80, most classes repeated once at least.

halp
You put the nozzle in the gas tank to start putting gas in your vehicle.
Live CSF related cover-it live chat tomorrows.

So exciting !

Nothing on HDL or Facebook about it. Did no one see this sticky here :

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7393109362

It's featuring our favorite centaur!

We may see the sex leg !
12/12/2012 02:11 AMPosted by Bluspacecow

Don't know if I'll be here for it or not, might be at work.

Although, at least it's not Reddit again. /shudder

So exciting !

im gonna be gone while its happening :( but glad to see it going on regardless.
Transcripts will be available after the show. I'll be at work, but I'll see if my internet in the office lets me be sneaky enough to participate. Assuming we're not crazy busy of course. >.>
Making coffee cupcakes again, but this time for my computer guys.
Good morning everyone.

*wanders over to the floofy pillows and warm blankies*

/snuggle
Of course the day i am here at work alone.. it turns out to be one of THOSE days... sigh.
12/12/2012 07:03 AMPosted by Reenela
Of course the day i am here at work alone.. it turns out to be one of THOSE days... sigh.

ah, I see you're being visited by Mr. Murphy.

/comfort
12/12/2012 07:08 AMPosted by Seenah

ah, I see you're being visited by Mr. Murphy.

/comfort

OH yeah :P

And the wife is home sick today.

And i have to go to the aquarium store after work, to make sure the two fish that have died recently are of natural reasons and not sick, etc.

going to be a LOOOOONG day.
12/12/2012 07:12 AMPosted by Reenela
And the wife is home sick today.

Is it me or is there something going around ? Alot of people at work are out sick and then there are a few that are so sick they came anyhow. Eventually i will prolly end up sick my self if this keeps up.
I had it a week ago.. so did my son. My wife has it.. my mother in law has it.. my brother has it.

And no, not all of us are in contact regularily with each other.. so we just didnt pass it around.. its going around :(
'Allo, Jurannok!
Welcome to the CSF :P
*huggles*
'Allo, Jurannok!
Welcome to the CSF :P
*huggles*
Who is Jurannok?