Dang kids get off my farm!

General Discussion
1 2 3 10 Next
Some rotten kids snuck onto my farm recently and messed up my sprinklers. Now instead of giving sweet rain to all my crops they just flood the ground nearby. How do I set up some cameras to catch these vandals?
Find a gnome. Tie him to a tree and let him be. The incessant talking should scare off any intruders.
They got to my farm too! How will I water the sky now?
/sends out Lil' Worgen Pups to your Farm.

Have fun cleaning up what remains of you Livestock!
are you sure they are not zombies ?
Are you sure they are not Virmen ?

Fixed,but it's probably the Worgen Pups.Like I said,have fun cleaning up what remains of your Livestock!
Damn little buggers got mine too.

/shakeAngryFist

"GET OUT OF MY CABBAGES"
-
Enchanted Broom? Shoo them away without any effort!
cut your loss and just eat them like i do, protein is a good addition to cabbages
Best way to avoid this problem, not to farm.
12/02/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Bubblykiss
Best way to avoid this problem, not to farm.

I like farming.
12/02/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Kienn
Some rotten kids snuck onto my farm recently and messed up my sprinklers. Now instead of giving sweet rain to all my crops they just flood the ground nearby. How do I set up some cameras to catch these vandals?

I feel your pain.

Some kids TP'd my farm and I found Cracked Egg Shells all over my precious cabbage !

Damn hooligans. :(
DEY TUK ER FARM
Stop feeding your dog. If he's hungry enough, he'll eat them.
Yes, I have noticed my sprinklers tend to look more like a limp dribble than the powerful force of nature they used to be.
12/02/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Kienn

sniff, sniff :( They got my farm too.
seriously, they got you too?!?!?

Well this is just upsetting. We must be dealing with some very clever vandals here.