Dang kids get off my farm!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 10 Next
12/02/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Gwumble
Yes, I have noticed my sprinklers tend to look more like a limp dribble than the powerful force of nature they used to be.

I think I know what the problem is.

/slips on rubber glove
:::SNAP:::
Reaches for the lube.

Don't worry, I'm a professional.
At least they didn't switch your water to Brawndo. But, then again, Brawndo has what plants crave: Electrolytes.
Damn shame you aren't a warlock, huh?

You would just do like me, releasing your Wrath!... -guard to watch over your crops.

Or you could just do like any normal person and offer the pesky little devils as sacrifice to the Old Ones!
I wondered about that. Kids these days...
I thought it was just the reservoir getting low since we haven't had rain in a couple weeks.

Now I know the truth!!

/construct electric fence

Stay out of my carrots!
get a pack of feral wolfs it fixed my problems
Actually, the giant spray of water isn't needed for such a small garden. A nice trickle of water is all you need.
12/02/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Patril
Stop feeding your dog. If he's hungry enough, he'll eat them.

That's not a dog... it's a wolf!
I hired a army of Murlocs to protect my farm.

/HighPaw
They got my farm as well, I think it's a union trying to recruit our farm workers.
This is an epidemic!
Go buy some special seeds from Brazie the Botanist, an expert on farm defense.

;)
Your lucky my farm is all cover in Fox Poop now.
12/02/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Hysar
Find a gnome. Tie him to a tree and let him be. The incessant talking should scare off any intruders.

What is it with first posts being the best posts?
Enchanted Broom? Shoo them away without any effort!

could we add that?

Adding something that would let us ... park 1 or 2 of our Pets at the farm to wander around like the nameless Dog dose. Tiny bit of personalization sort of thing

could we add that?

Adding something that would let us ... park 1 or 2 of our Pets at the farm to wander around like the nameless Dog dose. Tiny bit of personalization sort of thing

There are some changes we’re hoping to implement in Patch 5.2 regarding Sunsong Ranch. Things we’re considering are ways to lure birds away, creating a resting zone, and perhaps a way to have your friends around (NPCs you’ve gained rep with) giving you tasks to do to gain nice perks. Nothing is guaranteed but those are just some of possibilities currently on the table.
12/02/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Brennvin
There are some changes we’re hoping to implement in Patch 5.2 regarding Sunsong Ranch. Things we’re considering are ways to lure birds away, creating a resting zone, and perhaps a way to have your friends around (NPCs you’ve gained rep with) giving you tasks to do to gain nice perks. Nothing is guaranteed but those are just some of possibilities currently on the table.

Root cellar.

Please.

It would be awesome of being exalted with Tina (getting the stove and bed) made your farm a resting place. Ya know, cuz there's a bed you can sleep in...

could we add that?

I had this happen to me until I set up the electric razorwire fence. Only issue with the gnome tied to the tree is you have to feed it and clean the tree occasionally I have enough to do on my farm, I wish they would make Farmer Yoon get off his fat butt and clean the house while we are busy accually doing the farm work.

could we add that?

Maybe just make the pandaren scarecrow you can already purchase with rep actually chase away the birds while it's down? Seems a logical way to implement that.