<Perpetual> 8/16 Recruiting

Earthen Ring
Greetings, Earthen Ring!

<Perpetual> is currently seeking a few new members to round out our ranks for raid progression. We are currently 6/6 MSV 2/6 HoF and picking up the pace. We offer a relaxed raid atmosphere that is focused on progression.

Current Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday 8:30p - 12:00 midnight
Minimum 85% attendance is required.

We are looking for good players that are adequately geared for the level of progression we are currently at.

Tanks => High Priority, DK or Feral Druid pref.

Healers => High Priority, Monk or Resto Druid pref.

DPS => Open

For more information contact Khorvain, Amarinthe, Marvella, or Logikal
Apply at www.perpetualguild.com
11/19/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Khorvain
We are always accepting applications for other classes and specs for exceptional players, so do not be discouraged if you do not see yours listed above.

Boy did you come to the wrong place...
Anything is better than where we came from, and there has to be some "diamond in the rough" types out there.
thats what we thought...gluck
We'd love to get a few more great raiders for progression. <3
Still looking for a solid ranged DPS, preferably with a heals off-spec.
Nice cheeve points Marv!
Bumps for Boomkin and Ele Shaman.
Looking for some talent. I am our raid leader and would love to talk to anybody interested in raiding.
Change your raid days to Friday and Saturday and ill bring my mage. I have talent.
11/25/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Rezi
Change your raid days to Friday and Saturday and ill bring my mage. I have talent.

In bed, maybe.
ummmm maybe someone who could pull dps should talk to me....I also am disappointed because you are a mage...

speaking of which what happened to your hunter? he looks pretty good...
Bump for open recruitment. If you are experienced, somewhat geared and interested in raiding in a progression minded environment contact me in game or apply. We are getting our second group off the ground and looking for people to round out the ranks, as well as filling a few spots on our core roster.
HERRO FRIENDS. By that I mean we are recruiting and stuff? Just thought I would help keep the thread current. Contact someone in game... and stuff (I'm so bad at this I give up)
Bumps for recruitment. Still looking for people to round out the roster. All class apps being accepted.
bump for 2/6 Hof..still looking for some raiders
ummmm maybe someone who could pull dps should talk to me....I also am disappointed because you are a mage...

speaking of which what happened to your hunter? he looks pretty good...

You're such a troll..... cwatididthar?
Brutal honesty =/= trolling
Still looking for quality raid fodder...err...people. Tanks and Healers are in high demand, so is DPS, but we love us some tanks and healers.
11/25/2012 07:12 AMPosted by Logikal
Looking for some talent. I am our raid leader and would love to talk to anybody interested in raiding.

Lol, he also loves getting camped and outplayed in world pvp