Rofl zulgazarg a bit rustled today.

Emerald Dream
So I told zulgazarg to play a real spec because blood legit does nothing to help us in taking tb. Guess this dude takes his spec real seriously because he was real mad today. lolololol

Enjoy
http://i.imgur.com/8QcYj.jpg

Also Adverserious the Pope found out this dude bought a carry the other day in rbgs, look at the dates on his achievements.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/%C3%95rion/achievement#95:15092
<Do You Even Lift Gaming> Approves.
Lol'd.
His jimmies are, indeed, rustled.
Everyone knows that Orion is the biggest rager on the dream. Old news.
11/22/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Delilàh

not talking about him raging, talking about zulg raging, just threw orions carry in there for lulz.
11/22/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Delilàh

Did you not read his whole post? He's talking about Zulg raging. He just posted Orion's achievs. Never said he was raging.
Leave the guy alone and let me him lead his guild in peace
11/23/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Bronkk
Leave the guy alone and let me him lead his guild in peace

Lol.
So what's worse?

The fact that he was petty enough to take it this far, or...

The fact that this kind of behaviour of insulting people on the internet is so acceptable that anyone feels the need to try and invoke manners by "telling"?

It's like a schoolyard playground.
Hahaha, what a nark.
So I told zulgazarg to play a real spec because blood legit does nothing to help us in taking tb. Guess this dude takes his spec real seriously because he was real mad today. lolololol

Enjoy
http://i.imgur.com/8QcYj.jpg

I raged? I don't even know who you are? And if I ignored you it's because it's my natural defense against idiots. If someone says something stupid, I just right click ignore, and then you don't exist anymore. And in your guild chat, I have no idea what you mean by "everyone makes fun of him". I'm a grown man, and could care less about kids say about me on a game. Not everyone likes me, not everyone hates me, and most don't even know me. So, gg son. You were ignored. My life was ruined. You win the interwebz.
A polite letter to the GM is rage?

If one of my guildies did something like that I'd like to know about it.
I think he said rustled not rage, Mr.hanif and zulg though I guess it could be seen as that.
ooooonce again, the monkeys starting trouble. no1curr
12/05/2012 02:10 AMPosted by Azraël
I think he said rustled not rage, Mr.hanif and zulg though I guess it could be seen as that.

"Rustled jimmies" is meme for making someone angry, ie. rage.
Yesterday a Rogue tried to gank me while I was doing dailies. First at the shado pan garrison in townlong, and then again at the mantid site. I do my panda hat dailies in blood, so I more or less ignored him while doing my stuff.

Whenever I see someone complaining about blood spec, I imagine that they too were ignored by a blood DK they were trying to kill, and they never quite got over it.
Guilds that expect decent behavior from members sometimes like to hear when someone is being a *%##%#!# in case they need to handle it. He probably thought your guild was one of them. There don't seem to be as many around these days though.
I thought this thread died, what.