WTS my Skyshard!

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
15k gogo
:|
Found a buyer for 100k, leaving this open for another day in an attempt to get a little more. Any offers higher will be taken immediately.
Sorry have to get 100k, already rustling jimmies that I haven't taken the current offer : /.
Last bump I swear.
So..you run the bidding till you get to the number you want despite the fact that its very easy although time consuming to farm this mount? Sounds fair...why not just have a min bid?
12/05/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Earthroot
So..you run the bidding till you get to the number you want despite the fact that its very easy although time consuming to farm this mount? Sounds fair...why not just have a min bid?

Silly orc, I do have a minimum bid if it isn't evident by now. But yeah I was originally plannin to sell it for like 50k; however, after farming like 20,000 mobs I'll probably keep it for myself if I don't get 100k. I have someone offering 75k but I'm pretty certain I won't accept it unless I lose my mind because I'll definitely never farm another one.
Seems like you would want to state that in the original post then, no? Unless I missed it. Might save yourself some time.
Edit: Disregard what anyone especially priests or shaman from my guild say. I am far from silly.
When I made the original post I had two shards left to complete the crystal. Upon finishing it I decided it was worth more to me than I initially thought. I also was foolish enough to make the assumption that people would be bidding higher for it than they are.

Edit: And all orcs are silly, all that pinned up rage just covers your abundance of silliness and joy that's waiting to burst out. I think it's a competence issue in certain areas, us Gnomes have abnormally large features other than our mounts so we are always happy.

Edit again: I'm embarrassed by this post in so many more ways than one.
Roid rage make Earthroot angry.
the orange thundering serpent looks cooler than the red one IMO
Earthroot is silly.

Gnomes are puntable snacks.
Can I just have it for a Christmas present?
Can I?
Amaxas?
Well of course, I'm going to need a RBG team to get my rating up for the points boost on Skirp though. It's better to give than receive, but I've always found a good balance of both is pretty sweet.
Boom! Back from the dead!
I told you 15g.