Solo Razorgore

Mage
Any Mage have any luck solo'ing Razorgore yet? Best I was able to do in six tries so far was one egg left - and on that I was very lucky. No self heals so Razorgore takes too much aggro. No heals for Razorgore, either.

I believe there is a trinket which helps with the aggro control. Any know the name of it - or any other tricks to help solo this as a Mage? I have the mechanic down, but being a mage just means Razorgore pulls too much aggro and dies before destroying all of the eggs.

I do not believe you can start the MC with the water elemental out. Tried that, too.
Took me 3 tries got it on my fourth. All I did with Raz was kill Eggs and sleep the first 4 or so dragons that spawned and atkd Raz. When the first MC ended I killed the adds with a couple aoe spells and popped a health pot to get healing ag on the adds that we're on Raz popped ice barrier finished off the last few eggs
No, but I have soloed the first two bossed of ICC. Gonna try the boat some more this week.
If you are getting it down to one egg in your setup, there is an easy way to push past it.

Since you use rune of power, get Glyph of Evocation and place the rune of power at your feet. You will regenerate health while you stand there.
If you are getting it down to one egg in your setup, there is an easy way to push past it.

Since you use rune of power, get Glyph of Evocation and place the rune of power at your feet. You will regenerate health while you stand there.

Unfortunately the adds still killl off razorgore before he ends up finishing the job.
Thanks for the tips all. I completely forgot about sleeping the dragonkin (was so worried about mashing the destroy egg button...). I will also try using the glyph of evocation. These two changes should get it done for me. Thanks.
I posted this somewhere else earlier today, but to reiterate here: the trick to soloing Razorgore as a mage, as was said, is to glyph evocation to regen health and to use Rune of Power, but it's also important to NOT use Ice Barrier - the adds need to do damage to you so that the rune can heal it up so that you generate healing aggro on the adds.

If Ice Barrier is active, you aren't taking damage, so your rune isn't healing you, so you're not generating any healing aggro, so the adds stick to Razorgore.

I went from Razorgore dying with 1-5 eggs left to him destroying all the eggs with half his health left by doing it this way.

Hope this helps.

(Also the blackwing Spellbinders later on in the dungeon are still completely magic immune so...get ready to whack stuff with your staves.)
I have soloed him...

It is.. for the most part easy...

Keep Ice Barrier up & whenever you have a lot of people on you use frozen orb & hit a couple off of the boss with ice lance then control back

Mirror Images will also help towards the end as well
Main trick I've learned is dismissing (leaving vehicle) often. It gives you the agro from them.
Got it as soon as I figured out that the water ele was bugging MC out.

1) Only MC him once he reaches the platform, start breaking eggs at the platform then move in a zigzag towards the end of the room.
2) You can break MC before it naturally finishes if needed, to AoE the adds and pull them off Razor.
i'm always around 3 eggs short from killing him
I have found this fight to be quite easy, just keep ice barrier up, and when it breaks just break the MC, put back up and re apply the MC. While your out of MC you may as well nuke the ads around you.

Unfortunately the adds still killl off razorgore before he ends up finishing the job.

I tried this 5 times as a Rogue, I cannot kill the eggs and the adds before Razorgore dies from taking to much damage. You need to be able to heal him to solo it, or have your HEaler buddy come along because he can heal Razorgore while you are controlling him!