@Thursday

Warrior
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
*Checks recent loot*

Please let this be somewhat intended Blizzard =( would love to show my challenging achievements off on my alts!
11/28/2012 11:28 PMPosted by Melikar
I missed my chance to buy Borderlands 2 for $29.99. :(

Bummer :( that's when I picked it up. So worth it

[E] We also accidentally got Straight Six tonight on Elegon :p Hooray
11/28/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Rush
I missed my chance to buy Borderlands 2 for $29.99. :(

Bummer :( that's when I picked it up. So worth it

[E] We also accidentally got Straight Six tonight on Elegon :p Hooray

Grats!

And I am sure Steam will have another great sale before the holiday season is over. Shoulda bought Arkham City for...$7.50 was it? I decided to buy the game "Anna" for $10.00 instead cause it looked creepy. The first thing that pops up after install is a log-in system for an offline game. Never did get my account verified cause they never sent me an email. Save your money.
Also, someone in Arizona and Missouri won the Powerball tickets according to the news, but they don't know who yet.

Could it be one of you? :o
Woot had some better progress. Fixed my tank issue, now time to get a groove going and get this content down.
11/29/2012 12:14 AMPosted by Thoradin
Woot had some better progress. Fixed my tank issue, now time to get a groove going and get this content down.

The nerfs.. They are coming.
11/29/2012 12:25 AMPosted by Clutche

OH GAWD!!
No I dont want nerfs! Must progress before nerfs arrive!
11/29/2012 12:25 AMPosted by Clutche

Clutche, no.

Clutch, STAHP.

I wanna at least clear normal before the nerfs happen :(
11/29/2012 01:17 AMPosted by Lowmaine

Clutche, no.

Clutch, STAHP.

I wanna at least clear normal before the nerfs happen :(

Know what should happen before the nerfs? What we talked about a few days ago. Do you still have my information to send me what you have? We really need to get that work out.
It was likely a bad idea to get League of Legends.

>:(

okay i sleeps now
It was likely a bad idea to get League of Legends.

>:(

okay i sleeps now

League of Legends... No Sam. Just no.
Elegon needs to die in a fire. Its amazing that even doing 25m that this !@#$er still doesnt want to drop weapons. Literally got my first reg starshatter last night :(

On a good note, got like 4 pieces out of HoF last night!
11/28/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Melikar
And I am sure Steam will have another great sale before the holiday season is over. Shoulda bought Arkham City for...$7.50 was it? I decided to buy the game "Anna" for $10.00 instead cause it looked creepy. The first thing that pops up after install is a log-in system for an offline game. Never did get my account verified cause they never sent me an email. Save your money.

Its amazing how many games Ive bought on steam for like 7 bucks that Ive yet to have time to play, Have quite a collection going. Summer sale amg
i cheated and got number 1 gearscore in world :3
11/28/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Clutche
COMPUTER. I BEAT YOU. I FREAKIN'. BEAT YOU. AGAIN.

With the temp issue is that CPU temp or overall case temp? If it is overall case, it could be your video card causing the issue. Have you tried any other games to see if they spike it as well? The RAM issue is it the same size and type? Same manufacturer too? Your motherboard could require it to be in specific pairs when using all the slots. Maybe try taking one of the current RAM chips and move it over 1 so the current ram is in slots 1 and 3, thus allowing the new RAM to go into slot 2 and 4.
Is it possible to solo Algalon 10m? I just want the Starcaller title.
Won Heroic boots on a token roll and a chestpiece from Kings later on that night. F the police.
11/29/2012 06:48 AMPosted by Vaargrimm
With the temp issue is that CPU temp or overall case temp? If it is overall case, it could be your video card causing the issue.

I was thinking the same thing. Video cards can generate a lot of heat and when you run a game your machine is rendering graphics it doesn't otherwise have to. One suggestion might be to try running your system at minimum video settings and see if there's a difference. It won't look pretty but it will keep your system from crashing if it lowers the temp enough.
Got woken up around 7 AM by the fire alarm going off in our building..turns out some girl burned pancakes and it set off the fire alarm. PANCAKES. HOW DO YOU BURN PANCAKES. YOU SIT THERE AND WATCH THEM THE ENTIRE TIME. This is the one day I get to sleep in too. >:(