@Darethy

Ravenholdt
I just try make dailies. Why you for make big scary purple face and pew pew meteors?

And then, you know, lure my demons into your base so that when they despawn a bunch of guards come out at me. Stupid Felguards.

Felguard 1: We're pretty far away, guys. We should just go for a coffee break while the boss can't see us.
Other Felguards: Ok. The boss'll be fine.

Meanwhile, outside the base:

Me: Hmmm. Felguards sure are taking a long time. Hey. What's that's stampeding sound I hear.

Ayway, I just wanted to give you a heads up that I logged for the day. Thanks for the PvP fun.
I'm just one man, I had to even it up somehow.

One very, very tanky man.
It's funny, I'm STILL playing as though I had the demon form ranged auto attack sometimes. And then I look and I'm like "Wait a tic. I'm just standing here."
I'm just one man, I had to even it up somehow.

One very, very tanky man.

Darethy, the other day in the Alliance mines.... where did you go?

There was a priest there too, I think. We were converging on your position, then all of a sudden... *poof* and you're both gone.
I know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, and know when to run.

I keep a number of toys on my person if I need an emergency evac, portals, invisibly belts, amd gliders. I don't like giving the enemy more commissions then needed unless I have some sort of purpose in mind.
11/30/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Darethy
I don't like giving the enemy more commissions then needed unless I have some sort of purpose in mind.

But I'm your friend.

/cuddle ankle
That stupid warrior I was with wouldn't stop chasing you, he felt invincible. I told him that he wasn't, that it was my heals that were keeping you from owning him. He said kept going at him so I let him die lol.
11/30/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Zadir
That stupid warrior I was with wouldn't stop chasing you, he felt invincible. I told him that he wasn't, that it was my heals that were keeping you from owning him. He said kept going at him so I let him die lol.

Much appreciated, at least I got something out of that. :p
But I'm your friend.

/cuddle ankle

Cay.... I think most of us know by now that being your friend is hazardous to our health... >.>
But I'm your friend.

/cuddle ankle

Cay.... I think most of us know by now that being your friend is hazardous to our health... >.>

Between cuddling ankles and tugging on tails, he's constantly under foot. It's amazing we're able to walk around at all without constantly tripping over him.