I Have a Dream

Shaman
That these will be the Patch 5.2 Patch Notes:

Shaman:

Water walking is now a passive buff applied at all times. Water walking no longer breaks on damage.

All weapon imbues are no long on Global Cool Down.

All totems are no longer on Global Cool Down.

All totems are now considered totems(wooden sticks). Silencing the shaman has no effect on how the shaman will throw a stick at the ground.

Totems are still destroyable. Once destroyed, the destroyer is stunned for 3 seconds.

All totems can be dropped, regardless of their element, as long as said totem is not on cool down.

Wind Shear's range has been increased to 30 yards.

A new spell has been added: Windwalk- The shaman imbues himself with the grace of air, reducing falling speed. Lasts 30 seconds.

A new spell has been added: Ghost Owl- The shaman turns into a spirit that flies.(Essentially a Monk's flying meditation)

Elemental and Enhancement:

Shamanistic Rage is now baseline for the Shaman's two dps specs.

All shock spells are now on separate cool downs.

Flame Shock no longer has a cool down. The initial damage of Flame Shock has been removed.

Earth Shock's damage has been increased by 50%

Lightning Bolt's damage has been increased by 10%

Hex no longer has a cool down. While under the effects of Hex, the victim no longer has control of their movements.

Elemental:

Glyph of Telluric Currents is now baseline for Elemental Shamans.

Earthquake no longer has a cast time.

Earthquake is now a debuff applied to a single target. The Earthquake surrounds the target and hits all enemies near that target. After the duration of Earthquake is over, the target is stunned for 2 seconds. The cool down has been increased to 45 seconds.

Earthquake now has the original spell graphic used in Cataclysm Beta.

Unleashed Lightning Glyph no longer imposes a cast time penalty and is baseline for Elemental Shamans.

Lava Burst's damage has been increased by 40%

Lightning Bolt's cast time has been reduced by 10%

Talents:

Stone Bulwark Totem's absorption shield now absorbs 50% more damage.

Astral Shift is now baseline for the shaman class and has been replaced with a cooler talent.

Totemic Projection is now passive. It makes all totems targetable.

Elemental Mastery and Ancestral Swiftness have been buffed in order to be competitive with Echo of the Elements.

Conductivity has been removed and replaced with something cooler.

Unleashed Fury allows 2 weapon imbues to be cast on the mainhand weapon.

Primal Elementalist now allows your summon elemental totems to not require a totem. In addition the duration of an elemental has been increased to permanency. Only one elemental can be active at any given time.

Elemental Blast's cast time has been reduced by 10%

Glyphs:

Glyph of Ghost Wolf is now baseline.

Glyph of Unleashed Lightning no longer imposes a cast time penalty and is baseline for Elemental Shamans.

Minor Glyphs added:

Glyph of Lava Shield: Your lightning shield now appears as lava.

Glyph of Molten Lightning: Your Chain Lightning and Lightning Bolt have an additional Lava graphic.

Glyph of Hex: Your hex now turns the enemy into a random critter.

Glyph of Spirits: Your totems now appear as Pandaria elemental spirits.

Glyph of Thunderstorm: Your Thunderstorm spell summons a rain cloud for a short time after the spell has been cast.

Glyph of Hidden Supremacy: Ascendance no longer has a visual effect.

Meh, I can dream can't I?
"We have decided to rebalance 2-Handed Specialization to be on par with Dual Wield, as well as introduce Agility based 2H maces" (So druids have another usable 2h and shamans dont get a weapon only they can use)

"We have decided to reverse a fix to the mechanics of windfury weapon done back in BC. WF should continue to proc WF when both weapons are enchanted with WF"

/dream
12/01/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Kinoftotems
Earthquake now has the original spell graphic used in Cataclysm Beta.

Was there something before Panquake?
12/01/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Skorma
"We have decided to rebalance 2-Handed Specialization to be on par with Dual Wield, as well as introduce Agility based 2H maces" (So druids have another usable 2h and shamans dont get a weapon only they can use)

Druids don't need another usable 2h, and shaman 2h is horrible and you should feel bad for wanting it.
12/01/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Chillbros

Druids don't need another usable 2h, and shaman 2h is horrible and you should feel bad for wanting it.

Why do people like you seem to think everything they dont like is bad.

OFC 2h is horrible, its not intended to be a spec for shamans, derp.

I would like to see it because I think it's cool. WF procs with a 2H weapon would be fun and the transmogs would be sweet.

Druids HAD 2h maces before, well atleast one that I can think of.

This was a thread of "Things you would like to see" not "Blizz is stupid for not having this, gimme now!"
12/01/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Skorma

Because if it wasn't bad, I would like it.

OFC 2h is horrible, its not intended to be a spec for shamans, derp.

I don't mean the DPS is bad, I mean the concept is bad.

I would like to see it because I think it's cool. WF procs with a 2H weapon would be fun and the transmogs would be sweet.

You can still see 2h WF procs right now.

12/01/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Gistwiki

Yeah, it used to look like the world beneath them was breaking. Now it looks like I'm making the ground take a dump :(
It looked like the AoE done by those two trash mobs in Lost City, if you remember that.

Didn't like it personally, was pretty obnoxious.
12/01/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Gistwiki

IT WAS A CRUMBLING REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUP

Stand alone: 2H enhance isn't bad. But every other class exists, and throwing another 2H class into the game creates immense gear competition. That's why it's bad. Not because it couldn't work if properly implemented.
Lightning Bolt's damage has been increased by 100%

Why the fk does Shaman need this?
Lightning Bolt Hits very hard For it's Cast time, almost as much as Wrath in Solar Eclipse.....
but with the Added effect of Duplicating itself.

Then u add this after... What the HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... These 2 Combined would basically make Lightning bolt = Lava Burst.

So ur would want some imbalance crap where ur casting lava burst all the time Multiple times in a single class.. um no. this would never go live. Shaman would just dominate everyone with a barrage of lightning bolts. They'd literally Die in 2 casts and an Earth Shock. This is why Dev's cant rely on players to come up with ideas.
12/01/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Kinoftotems
Yeah, it used to look like the world beneath them was breaking. Now it looks like I'm making the ground take a dump :(

That was the panquake. He was asking if there was something before that godaweful animation.
I even think if even half of those things became real the entire wow community would !@#$ their pants
Lightning Bolt's damage has been increased by 100%

Why the fk does Shaman need this?
Lightning Bolt Hits very hard For it's Cast time, almost as much as Wrath in Solar Eclipse.....
but with the Added effect of Duplicating itself.

Then u add this after... What the HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... These 2 Combined would basically make Lightning bolt = Lava Burst.

So ur would want some imbalance crap where ur casting lava burst all the time Multiple times in a single class.. um no. this would never go live. Shaman would just dominate everyone with a barrage of lightning bolts. They'd literally Die in 2 casts and an Earth Shock. This is why Dev's cant rely on players to come up with ideas.

Oops, I meant to say that Lightning Bolt's damage has been increased by 10%, my mistake!
All totems are now considered totems(wooden sticks). Silencing the shaman has no effect on how the shaman will throw a stick at the ground.

This, LOL, HAHAHAHA so true.
All weapon imbues are no long on Global Cool Down.

All totems are no longer on Global Cool Down.

yes^
Ghost Owl

Why not Ghost Hawk? :-/

Shamanistic Rage is now baseline for the Shaman's two dps specs.

Makes sense, ele needs it.
Hex no longer has a cool down.

This, make it more like poly 35-45sec cd is too long at least lower it to 25.

Earthquake no longer has a cast time.

Only change it needs really, there's already a 10% chance to knock down targets.

Stone Bulwark Totem's absorption shield now absorbs 50% more damage.

They just need to change it so that the absorption amount is based off of your highest stat, like intellect for resto/ele or agi for enhance. That way enhance isn't screwed over by this talent which currently is based off of spellpower.

Totemic Projection is now passive.

Glyph of Ghost Wolf is now baseline.

Nuff Said^^
Minor Glyphs added:

Any glyphs that are actually useful and wanted. -_- Every other class has minor glyphs that actually serve a purpose. We have Lakestrider when it isn't bugged(FML) but other than that totemic encirclement is "good" for PvP but then thats it because the rest are worthless. I don't see why minor glyphs have to be cosmetic or otherwise unaffect talents/abilities need more than 3 of those major glyphs ya know.
*sigh* I would like to say yeah man this is awesome but my advanced age makes me say... Keep dreaming *snooze* *mutters* Shaman buffs... bought freakin time...
10/10 Thread, I agree OP : D
also we all forgot to take flame shock, frost shock and earth shock off the same cooldown. also making flame shock undispellable would be just gravy
Bumperz
I'd love some of these changes! Too bad we are the forgotten of the classes... We can dream, though...