Glyph of Dark Binding bugged?

Priest
Post Limit:
I've been falling out of shadowform all day when casting Prayer of Mending and Renew with Glyph of Dark Binding active. Is this happening to anyone else? :s
Haven't had it bug out for me yet.
I was having this problem. I had to re-glyph it for it to work properly again. So far it has been working as intended since then.
I haven't had any problems with it.
12/01/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Nanoha
I was having this problem. I had to re-glyph it for it to work properly again. So far it has been working as intended since then.

That worked! Thank you :)
12/01/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Nanoha

Gonna have to try this ended up doing half a bg without shadowform because i used renew once.
This issue is happening randomly to me too... Quite annoying since one of our glyphs is filled for this purpose. I just carry a bunch of vanishing powders all the time to remove DB then add it back to glyphs for a quick fix.

Just annoying when it happens during boss fight, etc... There is definitely a "bug" out there.
12/03/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Shadowpowerz
Gonna have to try this ended up doing half a bg without shadowform because i used renew once.

LOL... yeah that's why I set up a power aura to tell me when I'm not in shadowform XD The glyph that makes you less 'shadowy' is hard to tell sometimes esp if your non-shadow keybinds are the same as shadow.
Logging out and back in solved this problem for me.
Happened to me during Brawler's Guild fight. :I
Bug for sure... sometimes it cancels and sometimes it not. I'm getting pissed with this now.

Take a look at it Blizz, asap!
Happened to me for the first time while questing in Zangarmarsh. Just happened to me again in Netherstorm. I hope Blizzard fixes this soon.
I'm wondering if the bug is somehow related to transitioning between CRZs.
01/25/2013 02:09 PMPosted by Taheraliel
I'm wondering if the bug is somehow related to transitioning between CRZs.

That's what I was thinking too. From the times it has happened to me, it seems like it could be related to a CRZ zone change.