479 Ilvl Mage LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
From the Ashes of Khadgar is in need of a Mage like yourself immediate raid spot !!!

Our progression is 5/6 MSV 25man 6/6 on 10man 3/6 HOF 10man and 1/4 ES 10man , we have been around since oct 2011 and most of the core been together longer

25 man raids are tueday, wedsnesday & thursday nights 8:30-11:30pm est

check out our website www.fromtheashes.us

contact me ingame or my real id bigruss747@yahoo.com so we can talk things over!!!
Live Stream: http://twitch.tv/pwnjobs (Every Raid night live at 1080P)

Raid Days & Times:
Fridays & Saturdays 8pm - Midnight (Clean up) Sundays 6pm EST

Current Needs: IF YOU JOIN US BE READY TO RAID. YOU WILL NOT SIT ON THE SIDE LINES. WE WILL PUSH AS HARD AND AS LONG AS THE GROUP WANTS TO.

X2 Ranged (Any)

Fluff and Blood 10M on Burning Blade, was founded 7/22/2011 by a small group of friend. Our core leadership and main group raiders have been a part of some of the top guilds in World of Warcraft dating back to closed beta. Fluff and Blood is designed to be the best, while still maintaining a light two day raiding schedule. We are mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows for them to balance WoW with non-game commitments. We’re a home for people with significant school, work, or personal commitments that make regularly raiding 3+ nights impractical. Our members excel at the game, but cannot commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional guilds. Our goal is to clear content pre nerf.

We're looking for exceptional players. We're not interested in holding your hand while you figure out how to push your buttons. However, we also want players that are fun to raid with. In other words, drama queens and loot !@#$%s won't be tolerated, and a sense of humor is a big plus. We take the game seriously, but with a laid back environment. Nobody yells, and everyone maintains a lighthearted attitude, even during progression. We don’t troll general chat or brag on the forums. Overall our members are mature and pleasant to be around. If this sounds like you, then you'll fit right in. There is no favoritism in our guild. The best raiders will raid. No exceptions. You show up, perform, have a good attitude, and respect one another, and there should be no problem. If you get accepted to the guild you will raid. We will not invite anyone to ride a bench.

Contacts Info:
Email: recruits@fluffandblood.com
Real Id: Adam.Thompson1244@gmail.com
Officers: Totemchaos, Shyluuh, Augora,
Hey Jaina,

We are looking for some exceptional ranged for our raid roster and I would love to talk to you! My battletag is Choogy#1488 or apply at oobguild.net. Here is some info to answer any questions below!

Cheers,
Choogy of OOB Kael'thas

<OOB> is recruiting for our core 25 man team!
We have immediate openings for DPS and one off tank (DPS off spec is a plus)!
We do not recruit to bench; this is for a raid spot.

Needs:

Boomkin, Elemental Shaman, Warlock, and Shadow Priest
Hunter
Rogue
Feral (Bear and/or Cat)
Brewmaster Monk (with a dps OS that they can readily play)
Prot Warrior (With a dps OS that they can readily play)

Server: Kael’thas (CST server time) – PVE
Faction: Alliance
Raids: 25 man
Time: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm CST-10PM CST (8PM EST-11PM EST)

Progression:
6/6 Mogu'shan Vaults
2/6 Heart of Fear

ALL heroic content cleared in Cata including earning “I Can’t Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am” from Sinestra, Heroic Ragnaros, and Heroic Spine/Madness.
Our alt run was also 8/8H in Cata.
We do raid achievements, challenge modes, and an alt run that is also looking for more at this time 

About us:

Stability and Experience - OOB was formed (under our former name Order of Bahamut) just a couple weeks after the server was opened in October 2005. <OOB> was made in November 2006 and has been raiding on Kael'thas since level 60 Molten Core. We have survived many summers, stale content syndromes, and four expansions.

Efficiency - Although we strive to reach high levels of progression, our goal is to do so on a limited raiding schedule (9 hours/week). Accordingly, we strive to be as efficient with our members' time as we can.

Community - Our raiding environment is relaxed and friendly. We allow our raiders to invite their friends and family to the guild. Through the guild bank we provide flasks, food, and repairs for all raids. We have groups in the evenings that run all sorts of BGs and Arenas and work on PVP achievements as well as achievements for older tiers. We welcome alts, friends and family and run alt raids as well.

If you’re interested please apply at http://oobguild.net/
To talk more, you can contact me at my BattleTag/realid: Choogy#1488/hypermonky560@msn.com

Or, in game, come talk to myself, Choogy, or any officer: Alathria, Fairyn, Chammois, Obsidia, or our GM, Aribethe

Thanks and hope to raid with you soon!
Greetings Jaina!

Over Raided is a level 25, Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. We are seeking progression focused raiders possessing a desire to succeed and a driven commitment to outstanding performance. Over Raided is 6/6 MSV and 4/6 HoF. We are looking for capable players for hard-mode progression.

If you are over 18 years old, exceptional at your class, stay out of bad things, and show up prepared and on time, we have a permanent spot for you. I am not asking you to join us to sit the bench. I am interested in offering you a core position; we are not looking for a bench warmer!

Over Raided is seeking mature gamers with great attitudes to add to our team. We value raiders that make the game enjoyable. We don't fight, bicker or squabble during our raids, and we plan on keeping it that way. Below is our information, contact me if we sound like a good fit!

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7:15-10:30p CST (our server is CST). We pay all repairs, provide: cauldrons, feasts, potions, gems and enchants! If you need it for raiding, we will provide it!

We are a friendly, 10-man progressive raiding guild. We have a zero tolerance for drama. Loot !@#$%s, rage kiddies and asshats will be kicked on site. What does that mean? It means our raiders are expected to perform at high levels, know their class, know the fights, and show up on time while maintaining a great, friendly attitude.

With our highly organized structure, we will not be the best guild for everyone. We demand a high standard from our players in aspects of activity, commitment and maturity. We will invest a great deal of time and resources into helping you develop your character and do not want “guild hoppers.” We want gamers who share the same principles as we do and who will dedicate themselves to the advancement and growth of the guild and its members.

If you think you have what it takes to be a member of a great, fun and rewarding guild, please contact me for more information.

Contact Information
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Server: Mal’Ganis
In Game Contact: Forni
Battletag: Fornolvir#1602
Email: forni.swiftarrow ( AT-) gmail (-DOT) com

I look forward to hearing from you!
with the CM nerf guess people wont be needing mages anymore, i should probably just quit this toon nao :] :D
Misery has very high expectations of itself and of its members. We are have been raiding on arygos since 2008. Please keep in mind that Misery is a raiding guild that wants to compete with the best guilds at a higher level, which means we want you to be at your best 100% of the time. We expect everyone to always come prepared with the best of the best consumables, taking the initiative to research any changes made to your class, optimizing your spec/gear/gem choices and most importantly the encounters we are currently working on.

<Misery> raids from 7:00 to 11:00 on Arygos, an Est server. Raids are TUESDAY through THURSDAY.

Our current progression:

Mogu'shan Vaults:

1/6 Heroic

Heart of Fear:

4/6 Normal

These classes are what we are currently looking for:

***All classes/specs are basically open for recruitment right now. All of our current members spots are open for competition. If your class/spec is not listed below but you feel like you are good and are willing to compete for a spot against our full members please apply. We do not pick our raid spots based on seniority or popularity, it comes down to skill and who can help us kill bosses more efficiently***

Tanks

~ We are always looking for exceptional Tanks. If you feel you are an exceptional Tank (no matter what class) please submit an application.

DPS

Melee

~ 1 Death Knight ~ 1 Rogue

Ranged

~ 1 Lock ~ 1 Boomkin ~ 1 Hunter

Healers

~ 1 Disc Priest ~ 1 Resto Shaman ~ 1 Holy Paladin

~ We are always looking for an exceptional Healer to complete our healing roster. If you feel you are an exceptional Healer (no matter what class), feel free to submit an application. Don't be alarmed if you armory our guild and see several of your class. We are probably recruiting to replace failures which is why your classes recruitment has been opened. What we are looking for is a person that can do the following:

~ Can raid at least 3 nights a week! ~ Can raid 4 hours a night! ~ Doesn't die in AOE! ~ Can press buttons in a timely manner! ~ Can have 100% attendance! That means actually showing up! APPLY HERE AT THIS SITE: www.miseryguild.com burgessfactor@yahoo.com
gotta love it when people don't read what I write at the end, lolz
could have you raidnig this weekend need your role asap

current progression 3/6h MSVV 6/6 HoF 4/4 Toes (elite mode down) would of cleared but tank quit

Limitless Possibilities-(Echo Isles Server) currently is on a california server GMT-8

We constantly are pushing for server first in all categories possible, while maintaining the fun aspect of the game

we are currently looking for people that like to have fun during raid but also progress and like to be pushed on each fight. what i mean by push is stuff like single heal ultraxion or lets do this to see if healers can keep up anything to challenge yourself as a player.

Raid times
-
Group 1 - Friday Saturday Sunday 6-9 server(pst) (9-12 est) we usually extend for progression on fri sat never extend raid on sunday
Rated bgs- are mixed into the week usually not during raid times so all member have access

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS
just because what it says below doesnt mean we wont take an outstanding player

Requirements
  • Require to attend atleast 90% of raids -If you are going to miss please let the officers or myself know- but 3 no shows/no call you will no longer raid with us no exceptions
  • Knowledge of your class/spec/rotation and can consistenly improve your dps YOU ARE COMPETING FOR YOUR SPOT AT ALL TIMES.We have plenty of resources to help if any problems are stopping you from achieving your greatest potential.
  • Must have vent with a working mic and not afraid to use your mic
  • Extensive knowledge of the raid encounters before hand I'm not here to baby sit you and teach you to play,The rest of the guild is doing there part we expect you to do the same
  • Tardiness is not acceptable i understand work/family/real life issues come into play and its totally understandable.But every day every week your late bc you overslept and what not is not acceptable
  • Must have a sense of humor- seriously we dont need an uptight prick yes we play around alot but we get the job done.We all know when the time to play and the time to get serious is
  • How can i contact you if interested Pops?

• My Real id is tommyc06wow@hotmail.com that is a zero six btw alot of people get that mixed up
  • my server is echo isles the guild is limitless possibilities and anyone in that guild can point you to where i am if you want to just make a lvl 1 there and wsp me thats is fine
  • Our guild website is www.limitless.guildlaunch.com
  • Feel free to apply your application will be answered withing 1-2 days.
    Fates Requiem is (you guessed it) looking for a ranged dps for our 10 man raiding group, we are horde side Eonar server. We raid wednesday and sunday 8-11 EST we are 4/6 and 1 of 6 for MsV and HoF respectively.
    We are trying to find an eleventh man. Before you turn away in disgust its not a substitute player, we rotate our dps so that any one person will sit out once every two and a half weeks (and instead be the alternate for that night). We do this because people have lives and its nice to have a little leeway for attendance and not have to deal with pugs... because its hard to push a new boss with some random yahoo from trade chat.

We are primarily an adult guild the youngest of us weighing in at mid twenties. If you are at all curious about anything else I failed to mention (and there is probably a lot) send me an e-mail at
    pupil_pistol@hotmail.com or add me RealID
    HeroZero#1578
    Cynicism is a brand new 10 man horde guild on Illidan. It has been formed from past top caliber players on Illidan from <Paranoia>. We are currently taking down normal modes with ease to gear up for upcoming heroic kills.
    Recruitment is currently open for:
    1x healer (pally, priest)
    Any ranged DPS with high numbers (must have parses)
    1x Non-Pally Tank with very good dps off set.
    For any questions you can log onto illidan and message Cshafty, Kajffu, Mergleh, or Zyniker.

ANY EXCEPTIONAL APPS SHALL BE ACCEPTED REGARDLESS OF CLASS/SPEC. We do NOT recruit for the bench.

Raid Times:
    Monday-Thursday
    7pm server (8eastern) - 10:30 server (11:30 eastern)

http://cynicism.guildomatic.com/
    one last ^
    guild pretty much just died lol XD
    could have you raidnig this weekend need your role asap

current progression 3/6h MSVV 6/6 HoF 4/4 Toes (elite mode down) would of cleared but tank quit

Limitless Possibilities-(Echo Isles Server) currently is on a california server GMT-8

We constantly are pushing for server first in all categories possible, while maintaining the fun aspect of the game

we are currently looking for people that like to have fun during raid but also progress and like to be pushed on each fight. what i mean by push is stuff like single heal ultraxion or lets do this to see if healers can keep up anything to challenge yourself as a player.

Raid times
    -
    Group 1 - Friday Saturday Sunday 6-9 server(pst) (9-12 est) we usually extend for progression on fri sat never extend raid on sunday
    Rated bgs- are mixed into the week usually not during raid times so all member have access

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS
    just because what it says below doesnt mean we wont take an outstanding player

Requirements
  • Require to attend atleast 90% of raids -If you are going to miss please let the officers or myself know- but 3 no shows/no call you will no longer raid with us no exceptions
  • Knowledge of your class/spec/rotation and can consistenly improve your dps YOU ARE COMPETING FOR YOUR SPOT AT ALL TIMES.We have plenty of resources to help if any problems are stopping you from achieving your greatest potential.
  • Must have vent with a working mic and not afraid to use your mic
  • Extensive knowledge of the raid encounters before hand I'm not here to baby sit you and teach you to play,The rest of the guild is doing there part we expect you to do the same
  • Tardiness is not acceptable i understand work/family/real life issues come into play and its totally understandable.But every day every week your late bc you overslept and what not is not acceptable
  • Must have a sense of humor- seriously we dont need an uptight prick yes we play around alot but we get the job done.We all know when the time to play and the time to get serious is
  • How can i contact you if interested Pops?

• My Real id is tommyc06wow@hotmail.com that is a zero six btw alot of people get that mixed up
  • my server is echo isles the guild is limitless possibilities and anyone in that guild can point you to where i am if you want to just make a lvl 1 there and wsp me thats is fine
  • Our guild website is www.limitless.guildlaunch.com
  • Feel free to apply your application will be answered withing 1-2 days.

ill take yewwwwwwww
    Sublime-Tichondrius
    US Rank 163
    7/16 Heroic (16/16 Norm)

Goal: To be top 100 US

Raid Days

All times are Pacific Time Zone

Tues: 5-9 pm
    Wed: 5-9 pm
    Thurs: 5-9 pm

(Additional time/days MAY be added for progression, though unlikely)

Recruiting

- Mage
    - Boomkin

NOTE* IF YOUR CLASS ISNT LISTED, FEEL FREE TO APP ANYWAY. WE RUN MULTIPLE ALT GROUPS AND ROTATE IN MAIN GROUP FOR LOOT NEEDS ETC.

Progression:

Mogushan Vaults 6/6 Norm. 5/6 Heroic

Stone Guards (Heroic) US 35th
    Feng the Accursed (Heroic) US 99th
    Garajal the Spiritbinder (Heroic)
    Spirit Kings (Heroic) US 163rd
    Elegon (Heroic)
    Will of the Emperor

Heart of Fear 6/6 Norm 2/6 Heroic

Imperial Vizier Zorlok
    Blade Lord Tayak US 109th (Heroic)
    Garalon US 12th (Heroic US 101)
    Wind Lord Meljarak US 66th
    Amber Shaper Unsok
    Grand Empress Shekzeer US 124th

Terrace of the Endless Springs 4/4 Norm

Protectors of the Endless US 25th
    Tsulong US 39th
    Lei Shi US 40th
    Sha of Fear US 33rd

Applicants

All applications are handled on mumble. Please have a screenshot of your ui and world of logs link ready. Add realid Rylin#1930 or log on to Tichondrius and send me a mail/pst. Looking forward to hearing from you.

For more info check sublime-tichondrius.wowstead.com
    <Warforged> of Moon Guard is recruiting talented and enthusiastic players for core positions in our roster! Find an immediate home with a fantastic, friendly and competitive group that plans to continue its tradition of progression in Mists of Pandaria.

Who We Are

Our guild was founded at the end of WotLK by two players who had a desire to experience the cutting edge of progression, and to do so in good company. We've grown in leaps and bounds ever since, developing into a wonderful and diverse group with a laid-back attitude and a very low tolerance for drama and trolling. With more than a decade of experience leading raids since the days of Everquest, our raid leader is knowledgeable and driven to lead his group to success. But there's more to us than just raiding! A healthy lust for PvP is a definite plus as many of our members have made an endeavour out of rated battlegrounds and arena teams. And if you crave a lively guild, you'll love our active and sociable roster - there's always someone to talk to, and it's common to see fun events on the calendar like alt raids, old-world raids or even trivia nights!

★ We are a 25-man raiding guild, but we frequently run separate 10-mans for alts and socials.
    ★ We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 7-11PM server time (CST).
    ★ We use a modified DKP system to distribute loot - no bids, no drama - ask us about it!
    ★ We provide flasks, food, repairs, and lots of love. <3

What We've Done

★ Tier 10: Shortly after forming, we cleared all heroic 10-man content and earned [Glory of the Icecrown Raider] along the way. Our heroic LK kill was #3 on the realm, and our heroic Halion kill was #2.

★ Tier 11: We made the move to 25s and cleared 8/13 HM, several of which were server first kills. We went on to earn the server first [Glory of the Cataclysm Raider]. Our heroic Al'Akir, Nefarian, and Cho'gall kills were #2 on the realm.

★ Tier 12: We cleared 6/7 HM in 25s, earned [Glory of the Firelands Raider], and maintained the #2 ranking on the server throughout heroic progression.

★ Tier 13: We cleared 8/8 HM, earned [Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider], and maintained the #2 ranking on the server throughout heroic progression.

★ Tier 14: We have cleared 3/16 HM in the current tier.

Where We Are

Moon Guard is known across the realms as one of the most prominent and popular spots for roleplay. Since its debut in January 2007, we've grown from a few lore lovers to the bustling population we boast today. Despite our large size, we're a tight-knit community with a friendly and mature atmosphere. Raiding and PvP are less competitive than on other realms, but in return, Moon Guard offers a fresh new aspect of gameplay. If you love the game and its story, it would be hard not to enjoy the immersive atmosphere that comes with a roleplaying realm. Moon Guard operates on Central time and its datacenter is located in Phoenix. Both factions are balanced in population, but the Horde is generally stronger in both PvE and PvP. And best of all, as a member of the Horde, you'll have no reason to be anywhere near our realm's infamous Goldshire. ;)

Warforged has no roleplay aspect or requirement, but applicants should understand that we are not on a roleplaying realm out of spite. Should you choose to join us, please be respectful of those around you.

Who We Seek

We welcome and encourage all exceptional applicants. Those who are skilled and comfortable with multiple specs are especially desired. Our most specific needs are as follows:

★ Tanks (Blood death knight, guardian druid, brewmaster monk)
      ★ Healers (Holy paladin or mistweaver monk)

★ Dps (Mages knowledgeable of all three specs.)[/ul]
    [/quote]

Who To Contact

For more information about us, feel free to visit Moon Guard and contact Ralgore, Evangelina, Decimal, or Cyrath with any questions you may have. RealID requests may be sent to drewsmcintyre@gmail.com.

If you are interested in applying, we invite you to visit our website at:
    http://warforged-guild.wowstead.com. Applications to our guild are handled swiftly and privately.
    Hey! We are looking for an awesome person like yourself to join our ranks :3 We have fun while raiding and do it in a short amount of times. Only two days :D I will leave my info below and if you have any questions add me on Battletag: Elliechan#1861 or real id: barkerchan@gmail.com Get a hold of me and we can talk.

Server: Korgath
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9PM-12 CST
    Current Progression: 6/6 Regular 1/6 HM Mogu'shan Vaults 4/6 Heart of Fear

Who we are:
    We are a semi-casual raiding guild that was formed a few months into Cataclysm. Our focus is to push the most content possible with our short raiding schedule and have fun doing it.

Currently Recruiting -
    1 Boomkin
    1 Mage
    1 Healer - Paladin/Druid/Monk

We are always recruiting exceptional players so if you're class isn't mentioned above please feel free to apply anyways.

If you are interested in joining please visit blackedout.enjin.com to apply.
    Any questions can be directed to Mysterion(Realid: startledkhaos@gmail.com) or Paradine in game
    I think you could be a great fit with us, so I'm pasting our standard recruitment message below. If you like the sound of it, I encourage you to go to the link at the bottom of the post and post an app on our website. Thank you for your time.

<Reset> (Thunderhorn - US) was formed with the idea that quality, progression-level raiding and real life are not mutually-exclusive concepts. Rather, we believe that it is the quality of the time spent raiding, not quantity, that separates the good guilds from the mediocre.

<Reset> is a guild of veteran end-game raiders, many of whom have been pushing progression since the early days of Vanilla WoW. Many members of Reset's roster have played together in some level or another for the better part of a decade, and we have killed enough bosses, wiped enough times, that we understand that raiding success is a team effort, and a team effort only.

Historically, its members have partaken in US and World Top 100, Top 25, and Top 10 kills. <Reset> and its members have been part of world-record setting kills. What is most impressive, however, is that the guild accomplished this with a raid schedule that was half of most other progression guilds. We accomplished these feats through persistence, but also through professionalism -- a sense of trust in each other that everyone in the raid deserved to be there, and everyone was capable of doing their job.

After a short hiatus, <Reset> is proud to begin recruitment for progression raiding once again.

We are looking for a few skilled individuals to round out our 10-man raid group. Despite our old and close ties, we are welcoming to anyone that shares in the philosophy that success must be owned and earned, and never taken for granted.

We are looking for people that are excited to solve problems. We want people who are as excited to wipe on a new boss as they are to get a new piece of loot. We're looking for people that understand that success is the product of incremental progression, a process which necessarily includes failure, learning, and adjustment. We want people who want to keep the train going, and not people who simply want to ride along.

Maybe these are just words to you, but if they're not, then you know they're true. If so, you're the kind of raider we're looking for -- and we're the kind of guild you're looking for.

<Reset> raids 9 hours per week, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8:00-11:00 server time (Central). These times may shift based on what's most suitable for the guild.

We are currently recruiting excellent ranged DPS and healers. Please visit our recruitment forum at http://www.resetguild.guildportal.com to apply.