100 mount achievement jip?

Achievements
So last night I finally sat down through all of the Lorewalker CSs and got exalted with them. I checked before I bought the saucer and I was sitting at 99 mounts on the achievement. I bought the saucer, learned it, and.... nothing. I'm still at 99 mounts on the achievement.... wtf?

Last time I checked 99+1=100.... apparently not in Blizzard math.
Probably why i am down one too on my statistics page when compared to my ingame mount tab. But beyond that if getting that one last mount for 100 is a problem then idk what to say....
Your armoury shows 97 collected, why the achievement is tracking 99 who knows. Almost done with golden lotus and can add their 3 cranes shortly anyway so I wouldn't lose sleep over it.
Have you tried logging out, for the x number of pet achievements I usually had to logout to get credit for them. If not, is getting 1 more mount really going to kill you? I mean, 100 mounts isn't all too difficult to get now.
edit:
11/26/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Dakyras
Your armoury shows 97 collected, why the achievement is tracking 99 who knows. Almost done with golden lotus and can add their 3 cranes shortly anyway so I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

He's also on a class with no class mounts.....

Try logging into a different character with class mounts. Paladin having 3 chargers might have been what it was.
I'm not losing sleep over it. It just doesn't make sense. This is my geared toon, this is the one I rep grind and do all that stuff on. So I can use every single mount I have... except for apparently 2. It isn't that it's just this one, I was at 97 when the xpac released and I've bought 5 mounts since then... and now I'm at 99. I'm just confused.

Try logging into a different character with class mounts. Paladin having 3 chargers might have been what it was.

Oh, Paladin has 3 chargers and warlock has 2. That would explain what mounts I can't use. But then I should only be at 92 on the hunter. ...and confused again....

Oh, Paladin has 3 chargers and warlock has 2. That would explain what mounts I can't use. But then I should only be at 92 on the hunter. ...and confused again....

It doesn't count all class mounts, it counts most possible to be on a certain character. Example: You have 98 mounts (Non class mounts.) However if you were to go on a dk/pally/warlock you would have your total at over 100 for that character, thus procing the achievement.
11/26/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Problim
It doesn't count all class mounts, it counts most possible to be on a certain character. Example: You have 98 mounts (Non class mounts.) However if you were to go on a dk/pally/warlock you would have your total at over 100 for that character, thus procing the achievement.

IIRC, when I got this back on my paladin in Wrath, only one of the two classic paladin mounts counted. The Argent Charger did as well, I think.
11/26/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Keeblik

IIRC, when I got this back on my paladin in Wrath, only one of the two classic paladin mounts counted. The Argent Charger did as well, I think.

Both my dk mounts counted for the 100 one
Huojin Turtles, that is all.

Probably a bug with the achievement tracker with that mount. There's lots of those that have cropped up with Mists...
Yeah I got 111 mounts but no Blue Dragonhawk.
i have over 150 and no kite.
I am having the same issue I was at 91 mounts and have gotten more then 9 mounts over the past week from rep and other sources. Do certain mounts not count for the achievement?
This is a nice necro.

Anyway to answer your question im betting good money that you have a character with class mounts. just simply log into that character and it'll add those mounts to your total that your seeing.
Despite being a necro, I really wish that Blizzard was not include any class mount in the total number so there was an even playing field.