Alliance Fleet Cinematic Crash = Stuck

Mac Technical Support
After completing the first two new quests involving the Alliance fleet, a cinematic showing the Alliance fleet starts to play. Five seconds later, the cinematic freezes, crashes my game and renders my machine dead. I could not quit the game, force quit the game or even restart through commands. I had to force shut own my machine in order for it to do anything.

After logging on to the game through Jeyl, I found out that she was now underneath the ground and falling. I'm not in-game for more than half a second before I'm disconnected. Several attempts at trying to get to Support > Character Stuck > Teleport to Graveyard have been unsuccessful. Jeyl is literally stuck and cannot get out.

On the technical side, there is a problem with the cinematic that is causing my machine to crash. On the WoW side, if anything goes wrong with the cinematic, your character will become stuck under ground. I have a ticket open but it has a day and a half long wait.
Ack! I just had this same problem!!! My poor priest! I just finished typing my post when I saw yours! Hopefully they can fix us soon. :(
This is a me too post. Exactly the same problem. Keeps getting DC'ed so toon is unplayable now.
Can you guys confirm that you are using the 64 bit client?
Have you guys tried toggling in and out of Windowed mode via Command - M ?
And can y'all also post some system specs?

Obtaining System Information
    1. Hold the 'Option' Key and choose System Profiler/Information from the Apple Menu.

2. Copy the information from the following sections:
  • Hardware (remove the Serial Number line)
  • Graphics/Displays
  • Software (remove the Computer Name and User Name lines)