Grimoire of Sacrifice

Warlock
I'm curious why this has (a) a 10 sec CD and (b) only a 1 hour duration. As far as I'm concerned, it should last as long as you don't summon another demon - even persist through death.

Granted, I can get by with a 1 hour CD, but I'm not looking forward to summoning and instantly killing my little buddy every 50 minutes or so.
11/29/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Divergent
It's really not as annoying as it sounds, but it would've been a nice QoL change to make the buff be permanent.
Agreed. That's all I'm saying. It's something I thought I'd bring up for patch 5.2 or 5.3.

All in all, I'm fairly satisfied so far... if I had to nitpick, here are the things I'd change to destruction.

1. Conflagrate recharge time is maybe 2 seconds too long.
2. The Burning Embers glyph is too important. You should have a max of 4 by default and the glyph should be something like your minimum embers is 2 instead of 1.
The CD is 30 seconds. It's so you can't constantly pop different pets out instantly or summon others for their abilities like during fights. Obviously.
I don't see why he's complaining about the CD at all when it WAS 2minutes and was just changed to 30 seconds. Sounds like a troll post if anything.