Shadow Dance Bar

Rogue
Why was shadow Dance bar taken away? Now it mimics my stealth bar. I do not need eviscerate on my stealth bar.
Sorry, just now got around to my rogue haha.
11/30/2012 04:22 AMPosted by Zeppz
Why was shadow Dance bar taken away? Now it mimics my stealth bar. I do not need eviscerate on my stealth bar.

Are you implying that you had eviscerate on your SD bar but not anywhere else? Evisc, like other finishers, is bound on a separate bar for me, lol.
bind sap/CS/garrote/ambush outside of stealth bar
In a nutshell: People complained the bar was annoying to set up - Blizzard fixed that.
This is probably one of the best examples of "be careful what you wish for" I've seen in a while.
I used to have binds for stealth/dance on my Naga that were totally different so as to prevent accidental unstealths.

Binds were in totally different positions. I refuse to use things like Bartender but will probably be forced to pick up some stance macros. While levelling I've unstealthed by eviscerating one too many times :|
You can do everything you needed to do on the shadow dance bar on the stealth bar.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6551955490

Only without the annoying setup.
I have a macro
/cleartarget
/targetenemyplayer
/cast sap
As my E button in stealth. But I had evis there on my dance bar because i am not gunna be randomly looking for people in stealth while I'm in dance. I currently have 72 keybindings a lot to do with targeting functions and such for arena and really did not want to move things around.
One of the main strengths of dance is being able to sap players after a cc.
Yea but My non macrod sap is C, and more importantly my alt c is sap focus which i mainly use for sapping from dance. I would rarely need my sap random crap macro in dance lol.
Maybe try an action bar add-on? Dominos is great. You can turn any bar you want into a stealth or ShD bar. My main action bar does all 3, and it's very easy to set up.
Seems needing addons to fix what blizzard changes is a trend in MoP.