Coming back into raiding.

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
G-day.

After doing the whole casual thing for MoP I have decided to get back into progressional raiding.
What I am after is a no nonsense guild that will be willing to push for heroic modes.

What am I looking for?

- 10 man
- 3-4 nights a week.
- Mature attitude towards the game and members.
- No drama

What I can offer?

- Prot / Ret Pally
- Guardian / Feral druid
- Fury / Prot warrior
- Holy / Disc priest
- Brewmaster / Mistweaver monk (Currently gearing)

How to contact me

Battle tag
CanHasCoW#1840

or In game.
Hi i added your Btag. Would love to chat to you.
Added you to Battle tag will talk to you about some raiding spots :)
Upped.
Hey Repressed - definitely interested in having a chat - I will add you Btag and look forward to seeing you in game.
Upped.
up
upped
Hi, [A] Sanctum is an established guild in Dreadmaul. Currently at 10/16NM. My group is raiding 12am to 3.30am ST on Wed, Thu and Mon. We need a Disc pri. If you find the above suit your situation, please contact me at Pax#1915
Hey Repressed,

I've got a 10M raiding group, we've been together 2 weeks and are going strong. We're trying to fill our last 2 spots (1 heal, 1 dps). We raid 3 nights a week for 3 hours. As we've only been together 2 weeks we're 6/6 MV and 2/6 HoF. Our interest lies in the HM content though, so once our last two spots are filled with strong players that's where we'll be headed.

You've got a few toons there we'd be interested in. We should have a chat. I'll add you to real id and hopefully catch you soon.

I'm Yokna#1604

Cheers