Merry-go-round!

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
12/02/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Wasabisauce
I'm not grumpy. I'm just keepin' it real.
In a virtual world? No you're not!

Silly ol' GB.
12/02/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Wasabisauce
I just mean my attitude is not fake; I'm not pretending to like something just for the sake of fitting in with other people. If I had enjoyed it, I would have said so.

I actually expect you to pretend to hate it so you can retain your grumpiness. ;P

We need more rides in WoW.
Just take it it easy on the mutton and ale. Last thing they want to do is stop the ride for clean up......
As much as it is awesome, they REALLY need to make it so it kicks you off after you get the full buff.

Why? I spent a good 30 minutes waiting for someone to get off so I could get the 10% exp buff on one of my leveling toons.

At the very least, make it so that just being BY the merry go round gives it. >_<

They did!

You don't have to be mounted on any Murloc or otherwise to get the buff, you just have to be on the ride going round, standing works just fine for the buff (or sitting.. or dancing ... or even sleeping)... just walk on to the platform.
As much as it is awesome, they REALLY need to make it so it kicks you off after you get the full buff.

Why? I spent a good 30 minutes waiting for someone to get off so I could get the 10% exp buff on one of my leveling toons.

At the very least, make it so that just being BY the merry go round gives it. >_<

They did!

You don't have to be mounted on any Murloc or otherwise to get the buff, you just have to be on the ride going round, standing works just fine for the buff (or sitting.. or dancing ... or even sleeping)... just walk on to the platform.

>_> I did not receive the buff until I sat on one of the rides.

They did!

>_> I did not receive the buff until I sat on one of the rides.

Really? That's weird! When I just stood on it on my mount, I got the buff.
So... when do we get a rollercoaster?
12/02/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Brennvin
Just take it it easy on the mutton and ale. Last thing they want to do is stop the ride for clean up......

Pfft, I'm fine... I've been on the ride since...

I've been on it for 2 & a half hours.

I'm not getting off.

12/02/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Jindar
So... when do we get a rollercoaster?

:O Soon I hope!
It's a tad nauseating for me..
I'll just send my legion of followers to destroy the world while I am busy.

Seriously, go see this thing, it's awesome.

Way to counter Katie? Show her something more entertaining to do =p
12/02/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Valenntine

She is the queen of the "oooooh, SHINY."
12/02/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Crepe

She is the queen of the "oooooh, SHINY."

Yes, yes I am.
I'm not getting off it.

Ever.

Blizzard, you've done well!

Also, I CALL PERMA DIBS ON THE MURLOC!

Seriously, love this thing. n_n The music is lovely as well!

Me too. Jason Hayes did a great job on the music. It's hypnotic.
12/02/2012 07:21 PMPosted by Carnivean
Me too. Jason Hayes did a great job on the music. It's hypnotic.

It's a beautiful piece, haunting & fun!
I love the new merry-go round! Cute, funny and fun. Also a useful buff for levelling alts. :)
What's so amazing about a merry-go-round?
12/02/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Warloff
What's so amazing about a merry-go-round?

It's fun! :D
I had no idea that they had implemented this!

I just now got on and am in love with it! Now to convince my guild to ride with me..