Brawler’s Guild Invitation Update

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 16 Next
So whats the point to this guild? Bragging rights? If so no one will care if you solo soloable content.
That.

And also, if there isn't something that can legitimately identify people in the guild, what is stopping anyone from trolling trade chat giving out "invites".
Someone could say they have the invite, I pay say 20k and no invite.

If you check mmo champion, they show the invitation looking like a heavy linen cloth bandage, so if they say they have the invite have them put it in the trade window. You trade the gold, they trade the invite at the same time.
From which Alliance and Horde mobs can you obtain the invitation, and what sort of drop chance percentage is it?
Anyone still not understand what this is? So its a guild that you join that gets you special perks? I am completely lost.
11/27/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Taladruid
So whats the point to this guild? Bragging rights? If so no one will care if you solo soloable content.
It's a fun thing to do. In a video game; imagine that.
We're not worried about the money, but about who gets those first invites. We're expecting a good amount of world pvp at the BMAH.
Thanks for the heads up, that was the first thing I was going to check, lol.
11/27/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Nuruh

There are 10 invite a day from what I understand, no one can possible keep paying 100k each day to keep other people accessing it.

I don't think you understand correctly. The people that give out those 10 invites per day aren't paying anything... they are SELLING them in trade chat. So let's say they spam trade with "WTS Brawler's guild invite 20k" that's a possible 200k a day for them.

I don't think you understand correctly. The 10 invites per day are the ones on the BMAH. Players won't get to do 10 invites a day. They will get to invite one other player once they reach a certain rank.
LOL
sounds like fun.... hoping to snag one of those invites on a wednesday morning at 3am -...-
is WoW still down
gold cappers gonna have a field day with this. Do the blizzard DEVs actually take time to see how these implementations gonna cause more trouble than good?
Is today 5.1.0?

This blue post and "5.1.0" in the bottom left corner of my game screen make me suspect it's 5.1.0.

On the other hand, the launcher says 5.0.5b. What am I to believe?
11/27/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Nazzgul

There are 10 invite a day from what I understand, no one can possible keep paying 100k each day to keep other people accessing it.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=208479/5-1-ptr-new-rare-spawns-black-friday-sale

wanna bet? i know someone right now that s gold capped on 10 toons and working on gold capping a second account....wanna try that again?
How long do you think he's going to be willing to keep that up? A few days? Weeks? Months? Do you really think he's going to want to blow his whole wad just to keep the entire realm out of the brawlers guild?

Wish him luck for me.
no patch video? we always get video on major content patches. Besides that is this all we getting update on pets and brawler thing, some outside pvp thats it?. I probaly do outside pvp but i know brawler thing out of my reach so thats most of the patch i wont be able to do.