Brawler’s Guild Invitation Update

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 16 Next
11/27/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Scuzz
I think we should talk more about hunters.

Kay. Volley Shot. Go.
they suck lol just playing
the funny thing is that at 12 they are gonna say 1pm
11/27/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Arabwarlord
the funny thing is that at 12 they are gonna say 1pm

probly
this is not good do you know what is getting ready to happen . people are getting ready to loose a lot go gold trying to get in.
11/27/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Lostlobo
this is not good do you know what is getting ready to happen . people are getting ready to loose a lot go gold trying to get in.

I'm fairly certain that's the point of it. And the whole BMAH, for that matter.
Just wondering while we wait.... where are the patch notes for us to read?
Since when has Blizz catered to anyone but the 1%?
Can anyone get on servers yet?
11/27/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Blurble
Just wondering while we wait.... where are the patch notes for us to read?

They are up on mmo-champ, or at least the full version from the PTR release build.
11/27/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Lostlobo

They can do it the hard way.... getting enough gold for black market, or they can do it the normal way. PvP/+NPC-killing dedication.

This is completely good. Do effort. ;)

11/27/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Bricx
Can anyone get on servers yet?

If you go to the login screen it says 12:00.
They go by Californian time. P:
To all guilds the Barwlers guild is frist on the hit list for all guild .it took us a long time to build our guild and now thay are trying to take our people away .put them on the the hit list and knock them out.
Oh pick me pick me!

A.) 10k isn't what I'd call "rich".
B.) Blaming RNG when you've yet to see the "real" droprate
C.) get a "Rich" friend.

Rambling Misspelling and Inconsistencies-What is the point of playing a game without challenge or the chase? I don't do dailies and I don't even raid yet, I've found plenty to do this expansion. My biggest complaint right now is the amount of botting going on.

The removal of the fake money combats inflation much like repair costs and mounts and training. If you think the game is for the ultra rich now, imagine it without the systematic removal of gold. People with 1M would be common.

See, the first thing you see is misspelling(crappy Eclipse KB ty) Then you say its mindless rambling? You sir are the true essense of the Elitist Assclowns i was talking about in the snob and rudeness factor. From the screenshots i seen, those AH prices were Bids only, no buyouts. So yah 10k is not even a real starting point of finishing one for that matter when bidding on an invite in the BM AH.

I promise you, on my server I will get one for far less than 10k and I don't know why you're complaining about something that isn't even implemented yet.
I can't seem to update the patch can anyone help me ):?!?!?!
So about them servers...
Ah, delicious rage tears. Let them flow!

Does EVERY single aspect of WoW need to be accessible to EVERY single player? On day one? Really?

Let me guess what would happen: everyone would play it the first week, then QQ to the forums about how bored they are.

So what if it's gated behind a gold sink? Who cares? The invites will multiply and the price will fall as the weeks go by. This is something to look forward to after you've run LFR for the umpteenth time and maxed all your factions.

It's about having FUN, not consuming all your halloween candy in one day.

Chill out.
11/27/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Velderan
Since when has Blizz catered to anyone but the 1%?

When they introduced LFR and enabled casuals to see raid content. That's a pretty notable example.
I completely agree, THe invitations are going to be at least 100k or more on AH and the drop rate is probably lower that it is to have a whelpling drop know my luck.
A whole lot of crying in here when the Blizzard team actually was very wise in their decision. They are putting out 10 everyday on the AH so that of course the richest people will get them first; however, soon enough all of those people will already have the invites and not want to spend the gold again. If you're one of the folks who don't know how to make money than you have three choices... 1. Wait until price drops and purchase it. 2. Make some friends who have invite. 3. Get farming on those NPCS. If they were to release it to everyone it would completely negate from the entire experience. Having 200 people in line, if not more, is going to be the next thing you guys complain about once you do get it. Good Luck to everyone!