JoinBattlefield -- how do we use it post 5.1?

UI and Macro
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
pleas respond blizz
My only conclusion as to why this change would ever be put in place is for some sort of anti bot measure, but it will in no way stop the bots. Revert this change you are hurting the non-botting community, aka the majority!
As a long time player (from day #1) I have seen Blizz do a lot of good things and a lot of bad things. I do have to say though, of all the changes of the past 8 years, this one has me totally stumped. No matter how many times I run it over in my mind I can not figure out why Blizzard would purposely break any addons that did nothing but good for them.
Because of these addons huge communities were built and continued to grow. Now that is gone.
Blizzard, we as for a simple why
11/27/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Karsi
They better not have intentionally broken oQueue.
awww this is sad :(
They just need to take out the 5 person limit for battlegrounds. Players then have the option to group together with likeminded people and avoid terrible players/bots. You can still have the addon oQueue function like a cross server lobby.

My guess as to why they did this is because it's technically an exploit by Blizzard's standards. You're bypassing the 5-person limit in battlegrounds. It's considered an exploit if you bypass limitations that are set in place.

^ That's just my objective deduction.
Like Tiny's original post plz.
Healing nerf... sad
LUI errors... expected
Breaking oQ... pretty much speechless

oQ Has pretty much been my life since I found out about it and I can say it brought new fun into the game for me that I haven't had in a long time. Cant say much more other that flying in circles still sucks and I didn't miss it.
11/27/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Imperceptus
Its an unfortunate event. However this keeps the games balanced for all players. While unfortuantely limiting.

How does this keep the game balanced? pug game are full of bots are you talkin about being able to coordinate and communicate? well there is an ingame voice chat option that any pug can use if they choose. many dont use it but the option is there so tell me what is unbalanced about oqueue and preform?
please fix this. You are killing off what's left of PvP.
11/27/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Dekaf
oQ Has pretty much been my life since I found out about it
Can we get a reasoning on this? Is it a unintended or intended?
Really don't want to have to do bot filled BGs just because blizzard doesn't want us to que up as a group.
I don't want to go back into the dark closet of PUGs! This addon helped me and many others get Battlemaster, find friends, get achievements, form RBGs with decent players, and gave me a reason to even LOG IN. Please fix.
Dear Blizz
Addons enhance the game play people spend hours devlopping them and testing them and oq is a daum good add on and u broke it. what is the differance if u as in blizz stack 6 or 7 healers in a random bg on the ally side we all know u favor them. U started the cross realm stuff and oq just enhances the play on both sides. please fix it

FOR THE HORDE
Snipethis
BLIZZARD PLEASE FIX THIS, THIS ADDON IS LITERALLY, LITERALLY, THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO WOW PVP IN A LONG TIME. PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS.

please please please please =(
Awaiting a reply
I really hope this is an unintended bug, looks like several people are posting about dysfunctional macros. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is the case here.
11/27/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Xista
oQ Has pretty much been my life since I found out about it
11/27/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Threatt

Just sayin.