JoinBattlefield -- how do we use it post 5.1?

UI and Macro
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
waiting for a response, please
waiting for a response, please
wtb a response :D
seriously. i will unsub if this isn't fixed. whatever the reason, Oq is availble to both factions. it was just starting to get more popular with Ally side. i don't care about raids or pet crap...i wanna pvp and that's it. stop fixing things that aren't broken please. Tiny is a hero! the dude saved this sub from unsubbing. please bliz, lets at least get an answer.
11/27/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Deadpull
seriously. i will unsub if this isn't fixed. whatever the reason, Oq is availble to both factions. it was just starting to get more popular with Ally side. i don't care about raids or pet crap...i wanna pvp and that's it. stop fixing things that aren't broken please. Tiny is a hero! the dude saved this sub from unsubbing. please bliz, lets at least get an answer.
11/27/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Deadpull
Add me to the list of people that will be dropping my sub if this isn't fixed. This is the only real reason to play the game anymore as the rest of it is pretty boring.
2 weeks to fix or I unsubscribe...
Waiting.

For.

A.

Response.

Please.
GC did respond on twitter

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler
11/27/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Dotwizzix
Really? My servers dead and I finally found a way to play bg's without bots and f*!@#$%. I have no motivation to move to a new server and try to prove I'm not one of the above. My subscription expires tomorrow...back to my hiatus I guess. GG

/nerdrage
I *think* that was an unforeseen consequence of a change we had to make to prevent an exploit. We'll investigate more"

- Gc

I hope he's not referring to oqueue as the exploit.
>Skyl3lazer ‏@Skyl3lazer
>@ghostcrawler http://tinyurl.com/cte7xal Please respond, you broke oQueue :(

>Greg Street ‏@Ghostcrawler
>@Skyl3lazer I *think* that was an unforeseen consequence of a change we had to make to >prevent an exploit. We'll investigate more.

This is something.... for now, I guess....
According to the thread on the European forums, if I read it correctly, oQueue is now working properly in Europe.

If this is the case, can anyone confirm?

It's such a great addon, and kudos to the developer. Blizzard should hire the guy.

If it has been intentionally broken, then the only thing you can really do is vote with your wallet folks.
A blue post would really be appreciated. This addon is a must to eliminate the bots and afkers in bg's. Hopefully blocking it wasn't intentional and if it was shame on you blizz! Before oQ I remeber often queing for bg's 5, 6, and 7 times before getting a win due to bots and people afking also many times ultimately giving up on getting a daily win due to the waste of time. oQ makes queing for bg's so much more enjoyable being able to play with like minded people who actually want to kill the opposing faction.
According to the thread on the European forums, if I read it correctly, oQueue is now working properly in Europe.

If this is the case, can anyone confirm?

It's such a great addon, and kudos to the developer. Blizzard should hire the guy.

If it has been intentionally broken, then the only thing you can really do is vote with your wallet folks.

Could you link where you found that please? I'm very concerned about this.
>Skyl3lazer ‏@Skyl3lazer
>@ghostcrawler http://tinyurl.com/cte7xal Please respond, you broke oQueue :(

>Greg Street ‏@Ghostcrawler
>@Skyl3lazer I *think* that was an unforeseen consequence of a change we had to make to >prevent an exploit. We'll investigate more.

This is something.... for now, I guess....

He actually responded to me :v

I seriously hope this was an unintended thing :(
If this goes unfixed, i cant say i would be very inclined to keep my subscriptions. Depressing to say as i've just bought five copies of mop.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5966976836?page=1

Unfortunately, it looks like their forums are now down....