Prot Paladin Looking For Raiding Guild

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Hello, My main is a level 90 protection paladin (Blood Elf) and I'm looking for a raiding guild to do MoP raid content with, I'm willing to get a faction transfer if need be, though I'd prefer to avoid that if possible, I'm willing to get a server change (as you can tell by my posting here I almost expect it). My schedule is flexible so it's unlikely that your raid times would be in conflict with it.

I've got experience with 6/6 MSV (N) and 4/6 HoF (N) and the ilvl of my tanking set is 476, however I have both a retribution set and a holy set which I alternate between as my off-spec depending on what's needed (both have an ilvl of 470). I have experience in the older expansions, my experience is extensive so I won't post it all here, but I'm willing to elaborate if you wish.

My experience with MoP so far has all been 10-man content, however I'd prefer to join a guild doing 25-man content, although I would still happily do the content in 10-man form.

I'll try and answer some of the broader, more sweeping questions in this post, however if you wish to talk in a great deal more detail I'll just create a character on your server and we can talk personally.

Thanks for reading this far and I hope we can raid together in the future.
We need a reliable tank our progression has halted due to our tanks going AWOL.

1/6H MSV + 4/6N HoF we raid Wed/Thu/Sun 8pm-12am Sydney time.

If your keen add me Xterminatz#6691
Hi there,

Currently in need of a Tank - Thurs/Sun/Mon 8:30-11:30PM server time. Add me to discuss further: Belacv#6196

Best of luck
Hey mate,

We are in need of a tank, we raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 7pm - 10pm GMT +10.

We are currently 1/6H MSV and 2/6 HOF (progression has been slow due to pug tanks).

If you are interested hit me up. Cheers

vaydren#1806
hit us up on real ID. Ill log onto your Pallys server to try chat with you during the week otherwise.

Indieqt#1199
Hey Gazzaraz,

<Jelly> of Dath'remar is currently seeking a Tank for a core position in it's 25 man team.

We're Currently 2/6 Heroic MsV and 6/6 HoF.

Please feel free to throw an app up on our website at Jellyguild.com

Or feel free to talk to me in game, my battle tag is Antagqt#1628

Thanks, Antaqt