The Druid Class is utterly TERRIBLE!

Druid
Everytime i play this druid as any given spec, i feel like hitting myself in the balls repeatedly. Its not fun AT ALL. I solo quite frequently and as balance, it just does not work because the spells are terrible and boring. As feral, its almost like im the half-retarded autistic blowhard kneejerk cousin of a rogue who can't help to pretend hes making a difference in the room full of bouncy balls.

THE ONLY saving grace (which is a freakin stretch in and of itself) this class even remotely has is the fact that we can pick herbs in flight form and stealth past mobs that would wreck us because we're too damned weak to kill them.

Either Blizzard needs to delete this crap of a class or totally rehaul it to make it somewhat playable.
This is one opinion many wont share.

Roll a different class ?
100% disagree with you.

Druids are tons of fun and if you really don't like it then you may as well

12/02/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Dûchene
Roll a different class ?
Hey Farminator,

I truly mean this from the bottom of my heart when I say...Cool. Story. Bro.

Regards and Salutations.

p.s. the Troll has been fed.
Back to Halo4? Promethean Vision is pretty sweet.
Everytime i play this druid as any given spec, i feel like hitting myself in the balls repeatedly. Its not fun AT ALL. I solo quite frequently and as balance, it just does not work because the spells are terrible and boring. As feral, its almost like im the half-retarded autistic blowhard kneejerk cousin of a rogue who can't help to pretend hes making a difference in the room full of bouncy balls.

THE ONLY saving grace (which is a freakin stretch in and of itself) this class even remotely has is the fact that we can pick herbs in flight form and stealth past mobs that would wreck us because we're too damned weak to kill them.

Either Blizzard needs to delete this crap of a class or totally rehaul it to make it somewhat playable.

Is your armory showing your current gear? if so it's no wonder you're hating feral. You're probably feeling energy starved and taking forever to kill things.

Otherwise it's opinion. The druid just isn't for you.

If any part of this is serious you should delete system32.
12/02/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Bootzilla

You cant delete System32 anymore. It will give an "access denied" error even while running as Admin.
100% disagree with OP.

Please roll another class. Thanks.

Our class may be a little weak compare to a Mage for example, but we can rez people during battle and heal ourselves when we are near death. Mages can't do either, they just scream and ice block until they get a heal.
I think the OP is trolling. I think the class he is trying to play is either a SV hunter or a Blood DK. Both are quite easy compared to trying to DPS as a feral druid.
Druid is probably the most complicated class I've ever played. It's fun.
Cool opinion, bro.

Lmao funniest QQ post ever.

You cant delete System32 anymore. It will give an "access denied" error even while running as Admin.

If any part of this is serious drop a large 3-400lb slab on concrete on your harddrive before dunking it in a tub of an acid/gasoline combination and setting it on fire.

How's that?
I agree with OP. Balance is a complete joke in pvp as is feral.
If your not doing enough dps in PVP, try getting some pvp gear.
Ummmm, I love my class and i play Balance and Feral, both seem fine and are extremely fun for me to play.
Druids are not for everyone. I thought I would love mine, so I leveled it first, but the feral rotation seems clunky and Guardian is completely uneventful and boring. After playing my DK as main in Cata, and since they are largely unchanged, druids can't really compare. I'll be leveling it next and probably replacing this toon, unfortunately.

Having two resource systems on a DK so you are never really waiting for anything, having a high-damage attack that also acts as your mitigation, having the easiest and highest damage AOE attacks, having ridiculous self-heals...and of course being one of the top specs for challenge modes (both frost and blood)...it's leaps and bounds ahead of druids. Bordering on unfair, imo.
Reroll. Druid is BY FAR my favorite class without there even being a close or even distant second behind it.

Seriously, reroll to something else or quit. But Blizzard, don't change a thing.
Druids are not for everyone. I thought I would love mine, so I leveled it first, but the feral rotation seems clunky and Guardian is completely uneventful and boring. After playing my DK as main in Cata, and since they are largely unchanged, druids can't really compare. I'll be leveling it next and probably replacing this toon, unfortunately.

Having two resource systems on a DK so you are never really waiting for anything, having a high-damage attack that also acts as your mitigation, having the easiest and highest damage AOE attacks, having ridiculous self-heals...and of course being one of the top specs for challenge modes (both frost and blood)...it's leaps and bounds ahead of druids. Bordering on unfair, imo.

If your having fun with that character only because it's OP, you will end up disappointed. OP classes never last. You will end up chasing FoTMs forever until you find your true home class as the Blizzard nerf cycle continues.