Considering Transfer

Zul'jin
Saw on realmpop.com that this realm is pretty balanced with a high population, do you guys enjoy it and would you say it's worth transferring to? Other comments appreciated.
Yes I transferred here from a dead realm and I do not regret it.
Illidan or Mal'Ganis
I'm considering an xfer here too and didn't want to make a new thread when this is on page 1. Is it pretty easy to find a good home here for a non-hardcore but serious raider? By that I mean I don't wanna spend 5+ days a week raiding. 2-3 is good with me, but during those 2-3 I want to kill things. Even if it's on regular modes. Heroic mode is kind of meh whatever to me. I'll do it if my guilds doing it, but I'm fine on regular too. I just wanna have fun again with people that know what they're doing. My servers awful...AWFUL! I gotta get off of it lol
Solid realm. Drek, http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/zul-jin to see what kind of raiding guild you re looking at.

As for what you are looking as far as raiding, take a look at Narcotics Anonymous, strongest 2 nights on the realm (6h:30 of raiding every week and we just got our 2nd group goin last week.
11/23/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Jubz
Illidan or Mal'Ganis

Not Balanced... and..... not balanced....

I never really paid attention to Illidan's population balance, and when I finally looked I laughed. So I got on their realm and did a /who of all the alliance.

Came out with like 114 people total. I lol'd
12/01/2012 12:10 AMPosted by Drekavac
I'm considering an xfer here too and didn't want to make a new thread when this is on page 1. Is it pretty easy to find a good home here for a non-hardcore but serious raider? By that I mean I don't wanna spend 5+ days a week raiding. 2-3 is good with me, but during those 2-3 I want to kill things. Even if it's on regular modes. Heroic mode is kind of meh whatever to me. I'll do it if my guilds doing it, but I'm fine on regular too. I just wanna have fun again with people that know what they're doing. My servers awful...AWFUL! I gotta get off of it lol

if you dont mind alliance talk to me or doona/comrie in game you sound like most of our raiders. feel free to check out our recruit thread for more of the guilds principles.