H <Vicarious> 25 looking for skilled PvPers!

Wyrmrest Accord
01/23/2013 11:55 PMPosted by Climax
Bump-da-bimpity-ump.

that
01/24/2013 09:21 AMPosted by Alandril
Bump-da-bimpity-ump.

that

obby
Great Coalition guild, i believe this leader and it's core members hold similar beliefs and devotion to great pvp with fun with respect.

Alandril has connected with many of WRA'es more structured pvp guilds. And has promoted some very fun and enjoyable world pvp activities.

He has a lot of responsibility toward his guild and i believe he will lead them in the right direction.

With fantastic core members to provide him a solid foundation (yes climax im speaking about you too) i can see this guild being a strong advocate for the right type of pvp on this server.
Great Coalition guild, i believe this leader and it's core members hold similar beliefs and devotion to great pvp with fun with respect.

Alandril has connected with many of WRA'es more structured pvp guilds. And has promoted some very fun and enjoyable world pvp activities.

He has a lot of responsibility toward his guild and i believe he will lead them in the right direction.

With fantastic core members to provide him a solid foundation (yes climax im speaking about you too) i can see this guild being a strong advocate for the right type of pvp on this server.

<3 Lîghtmourn - All my hugs are paying off.

<3 Lîghtmourn - All my hugs are paying off.

Please, people prefer my tickles hands down.

Please, people prefer my tickles hands down.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm........ no.
Ahem...
Bump for a worthy opponent!
01/28/2013 08:44 PMPosted by Mitta
Bump for a worthy opponent!

:D
Bumpity up.
I jumped on your dead body and your guts came out
01/29/2013 04:03 AMPosted by Punter

I hugged you all, so I got what I came for.
01/29/2013 04:03 AMPosted by Punter

Nice try Skoggus :P
Busted. :-D