http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cPfFX8Ph4-k

SWBRB
Bump!

Looking for more pvp people!
Big bumps for an awsome guild.
~~<3
bummmmmmmmm....*p*
WTB more stabbers
Trixy wraps an apron around her waist, and licks her hairy lips savoring the meal to come. Eyes glued to the juicy beef resting on the cutting board, and with a turn of her head she looks at the crock pot......

*Tauren beef commercial can be heard from the tv in the living room*
http://i.imgur.com/HTrPD.jpg
I'm considering transferring to a server where PvP is more active.

I'm fairly new to the PvP scene, still very much learning, but I've found it very hard to find arena or rbg teams in my server. I just came back to the game after a long break. Do you think this would be the right guild/server for me?
I'm considering transferring to a server where PvP is more active.

I'm fairly new to the PvP scene, still very much learning, but I've found it very hard to find arena or rbg teams in my server. I just came back to the game after a long break. Do you think this would be the right guild/server for me?

If you are new to Arena or RBGs, this is a good server for you. The population is good and rated PVP isn't at the super elite level. Unlike Tich or KT, you won't find 2K+ RBGs/Arenas in trade chat, but you will find low mmr to 1700 or so in trade.
haha i used to have a toon in Deus Invictus haha it might still be in the guild im to lazy to check : ) like pwny said this is a good server for pvp pugs and the world pvp rules.As far as if we are the guild for you its a real cool bunch guys and girls with lots of peeps on all hours of the day or night
Awesome stuff guys, thanks for the feedback.

Regrettably I'm having doubts -- nothing to do with you. I creaetd a toon today and noticed KJ was PST - I'm 5 hours ahead of PST, and staying up past 12-1 to play isn't really an option as I have to wake up early for my job.

That said weekends are a different story and if the guild's active both early and late, that'd be awesome.
Great job tonight guys
Awesome stuff guys, thanks for the feedback.

Regrettably I'm having doubts -- nothing to do with you. I creaetd a toon today and noticed KJ was PST - I'm 5 hours ahead of PST, and staying up past 12-1 to play isn't really an option as I have to wake up early for my job.

That said weekends are a different story and if the guild's active both early and late, that'd be awesome.

Honestly, you should pick a datacenter closest to you. Since you are 5 hours ahead of PST, I suggest New York/Boston datacenter: Kel'Thuzad for Alliance or Illidan for Horde. If you are looking for a balanced server, Bleeding Hollow is good and has a Chicago datacenter.