Ice Barrier Nerf double dipped

Mage
Post Limit:
My Ice Barrier went from 96k to 63k (outside of PVP). That is way more than a 25% nerf.

I'm guessing it was also scaling with the healing side of PVP Power, which was also nerfed (and rightly so).

Ice Barrier also suffers from the 15% Healer debuff while in BGs/Arena/RBGs (When it really shouldn't). In BGs, Ice Barrier went from 84k to under 50k. This is a lower value than Ice Barrier had at level 85.

Look, I'll be the first to say Ice Barrier was excessive. But it also seems that Blizz doesn't have a clue how nerfs add up exponentially. In all honesty, the nerf to PVP Power affecting healing was likely enough to bring Ice Barrier in line.
I thought that they didn't implement the PvP power nerf to hybrids?
The nerf was huge and unwarranted in its current state. Straight 25% would've been fine but this is closer to 50%+.

A melee attack auto swing breaks it at the moment......
It was a bit much, my barrier used to absorb 100k outside in the world, now it only absorbs 67k, can't imagine what it does in pvp areas.
Working as intended, deal with it. You really think that 100k for an absorb from an offensive, non hybrid class is acceptable? I would kill for a low CD absorb of that amount.

You got a 10% PvP power buff and you're literally globaling everyone in arenas and RBG's at the moment.

My Shamans absorb is for about 30k on a 30 second cooldown. Haven't seen it after the nerfs to it. My monks absorb was for 133k and on a 3 minute CD, I also haven't seen it after the nerfs.

Deal with it. You're fine. Stop being terrible.
Working as intended, deal with it. You really think that 100k for an absorb from an offensive, non hybrid class is acceptable? I would kill for a low CD absorb of any amount.

You got a 10% PvP power buff and you're literally globaling everyone in arenas and RBG's at the moment.

My Shamans absorb is for about 30k on a 30 second cooldown. Haven't seen it after the nerfs to it. My monks absorb was for 133k and on a 3 minute CD, I also haven't seen it after the nerfs.

Shamans/monks have heals.
11/27/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Harlach

I had no idea evocation and alter time did nothing to your health/mana pools.

Deal.........With.........It.....Also if you knew anything about PvP, heals were nerfed, and shamans are completely broken right now.
11/27/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Wabbledeewop

Deal.........With.........It.....Also if you knew anything about PvP, heals were nerfed, and shamans are completely broken right now.

Alter time is a 3min CD.

Not that I arena much, but Evocation has you sitting like a duck for 5+ seconds. Not exactly a grand ole heal there.
11/27/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Wabbledeewop

Sounds like another angry/clueless BG hero to me.
11/27/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Wabbledeewop

-Looks through posters achievements
-Sees poster has stepped into the arena and is a world wide winner
-laughs hysterically
-wobbles away, wobble wobble

Why judge others when you're just as unexperienced?
Oh hey I was just whining in another thread that nobody noticed the double dip. Nice.
Let's also talk about how mages can't derp spam spell steal without consequence now.

Oh what a glorious day it is.
I was also wondering what was up with this. Down from ~100k to almost ~60k in my PVE gear.

Alter time is a 3min CD.

Not that I arena much, but Evocation has you sitting like a duck for 5+ seconds. Not exactly a grand ole heal there.

Alter time is 1.5 minutes with 4pc. And no one uses glyph of Evo for anything other than maybe 2s.
11/27/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Wabbledeewop

No, Mages are not 'literally globaling everyone'. I don't think you know what that word means.
mine was about 90k now it is about 50k. 25% of 90k is 67500. obviously something wrong there
According to wowhead it's now s4580 + SP * 3.3

Was it 4.4 before?
My ice barrier last night post-patch in raid buffs was still 92k.

Good enough.