[A] Looking for PvE Guild!

Hello everyone!

I am currently looking for a guild to enjoy my endeavors as a part of. I had a lot of stuff going on irl near the beginning of the expansion, so I had to put WoW on the shelf for a while, but I'm back, and a lot of things have changed from what I have seen from browsing the KJ forums as well as SWBRB's forums. I'm no longer a part of the guild due to inactivity, but that's okay, and good luck to all of you still in SWBRB. It was a fun ride. However, enough about all of that.

I planned on going into MoP with a PvE oriented playstyle, and I got up to my current iLvl pretty quickly and set up for raiding and then things went to hell with my life, and I couldn't play for a while. I resubbed today, and I am looking for a guild to try and progress through current content with. I would prefer a 25 man raiding guild, but 10 mans work for me as well. I play as fire currently, but I may be changing that soon, I'm not quite sure. I don't need a core spot in any groups or anything fancy right now, just a place where I can call home and work to progress with in the future.

Anyway, enough rambling, here are some things about me:
  • I'm 20 years old, and I am a college student.
  • I am available to play/raid on various days, but school ends in two weeks, so I will be on a lot more.
  • I have been playing since TBC, and I have plenty of knowledge of the game.
  • I have a DK that I plan on getting to 90 shortly and raiding with also. Frost DW.
  • I am East Coast, but I have insomnia, so times aren't an issue because I don't sleep.
  • I just want a home, and a group of great people to enjoy this game with.
  • If anyone thinks that their guild, can use someone like me, I would love to talk about the idea of me joining. Or if anyone has any suggestions of guilds I should contact, I would much appreciate that as well. This game is not enjoyable while playing alone and PuGing constantly in my opinion, so I hope to find a new home soon.

Sorry this is so long, and I know most of you will be like TL;DR, but I appreciate anyone who looks at this. I hope to hear from someone soon, and see y'all in game!

Contact me here or in game, my real id is Exocraze#1956!

Note: I am also willing to transfer Horde if needed.

Bump :)
    Alopecia check your apps! :P