the 'i have/not killed world bosses' macro

Blackrock
I'm not sure where he found it, but Kieba showed me this great macro. Since then several folks have asked for it and I have posted it in trade but I realized, posting it here might be more effective. Good luck all on farming cashe's of gold right? >.o

/run local z,t,s={[32099]='Sha of Anger this week.'},GetQuestsCompleted();for c,v in pairs(z) do if t[c] then s='' else s=' not' end print('You have'..s,'done',v) end

^ is the old post and now for the new macro!

/run local z,t,s={[32518]='nalak this week.'},GetQuestsCompleted();for c,v in pairs(z) do if t[c] then s='' else s=' not' end print('You have'..s,'done',v) end

for the most part this one seems to work. good luck! may all you get more than gold.
u keyloggin me bro?
She looks hot enough to keylog me anytime
It's fine, just a much more complex macro than most are used to.

Ive been using it for awhile though.
lol no its not a keylogger lol and yes it seems to be quite effective. helps me keep my 4 90's straight.. god i need to get a life...
Elvui will actually show your world boss kills for the week, no macro necessary. But thank you for those that don't use Elvui.
Yea it works. Just tried it while waiting for the Sha to respawn.
Have never done a Macro like the one you list...Do I type it exactly as you have posted it with all the Bosses listed, or do I get specific for one boss? Is the spacing exactly as you show it also?
Thanks.

Am actually a 90 toon, not Uncaged, an Alt
bumped due to edit of original post to include the new macro