JoinBattlefield, Post 5.1? PART 2

UI and Macro
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
but .. but .. but they don't like "roflstomping noobs" ... -.-

fyi, i bring in a coupe of undergeared "Noobs" in the premades to help people gear up WHILE having fun and winning too

and min resil i ever required , IF I required, was 3000... so it's not a group of Malevolent Geared Gladiators kinda premade.

not fair? ... abuse? ... say what?
I just posted a sticky on this subject here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199643338#1

In patch 5.1, we resolved some issues regarding how Addons interact with the Battleground queue system. It is no longer possible to automate queuing for standard or random Battlegrounds in groups larger than 5. We decided to make this change in order to improve the experience for all players who are queueing into random groups normally and expecting to face similarly random groups, only to find themselves crushed by a full team of coordinated opponents.

We understand that players want to enjoy coordinated team play, and we invite those players to queue into Rated Battlegrounds or play Wargames to have that experience. Players can continue to use Addons to queue for Rated Battlegrounds as well.

All I read was we dont care about our playerbase and we want you to suffer with bots. Also no fun is allowed!

In patch 5.1, we resolved some issues regarding how Addons interact with the Battleground queue system. It is no longer possible to automate queuing for standard or random Battlegrounds in groups larger than 5. We decided to make this change in order to improve the experience for all players who are queueing into random groups normally and expecting to face similarly random groups, only to find themselves crushed by a full team of coordinated opponents.

We understand that players want to enjoy coordinated team play, and we invite those players to queue into Rated Battlegrounds or play Wargames to have that experience. Players can continue to use Addons to queue for Rated Battlegrounds as well.

Soo... non rated bgs are designed to be not organzed or coordinated? then people join the Rated bgs unorganized and doing random stuff... ?? and most of all.. THAT is more important that what the players want and enjoy?
how about instead of supporting the BOTS and other players who go crushed by apremade.. allow them to join those premades.. guess what .. NO PREMADE ill allow a bot in it .. that solves the premade issue and lets people enjoy he pvp side of the game? without gear requirments and worrying about rating? and war games? waste of time? nothing out of it ...
That's a shame. It really changed the game into something more. The forced social aspect to get a team of people together that weren't idiots was a lot of fun.

Back to carrying bots to help them gain free honor. :/
Extremely disappointed in Blizz right now, dowloaded OQueue 3 days before the patch messed it up and was having a blast! Now i don't even want to go into a Random BG or CtA where half my team consists of bots.
SO if this is blizz's stand on us trying to avoid bots. and seems not to have a problem with bots anyone know a good bot program?
The bots argument is kind of ridiculous. Is there some sort of data that says that bots are more likely to be Alliance or Horde? I doubt it.

The fact is, whenever you queue into a battleground, there is an equal chance of bots being on both sides. If you queue with friends, then the odds start to tip in your favor. If you're queueing for an entire battleground with a premade group, it's going to be a bunch of organized people against a team of unorganized people/bots. What's the fun in that? Or are people seriously farming honor nonstop or something?

This doesn't take away your ability to group with 4 other people, which is often an instant victory in every BG but AV/IOC, unless the other team has a 5 person premade. Wanting to roflstomp AV/IOC (BGs where your individual effort/skill doesn't matter) using this addon and crying about its fix is comical. It's obvious that this has nothing to do with bots and more to do with unskilled players needing to do premade 40s to win at something in this game.
SO if this is blizz's stand on us trying to avoid bots. and seems not to have a problem with bots anyone know a good bot program?

Can't say in forums without getting banned. So be careful if you actually reply :P
11/30/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Dotwizzix

Can't say in forums without getting banned. So be careful if you actually reply :P

Using Google to search for keywords like wow, honor and bot works just as good. Take your pick of the results...apparently these bots and 100x more popular than oQueue.
i don't even want to log on anymore...
Don't let them get you down. The oQ community still exists, and there's a lot of 5-man groups running. They've removed the automated queueing, that's it. Get in there and rock some socks!
Vern sad.
:(
well i got a wii u, i never played any of the old wii games. i might as well put the money from this game to that.

If you'd take half the energy to get rid of the !@#$%^-ed bots as you do to get rid of the ACTUAL people who don't want to play with the bots, we wouldn't need to depend on addons like oQueue or Preform AV in the first place.

Nice solution to the wrong problem, idiots.
yeah its nice to see where blizzards priority lays. i'm not logging on tomorrow, taking a day off, sleeping and play other !@#$. i will decide then what i want to do, got tell the sixth. premades were my stress reliever, i deal with stupid crap all day everyday. lfr, random dungeons, scenarios, random bgs (which i did even with oq), raids, arena, and daily quests have just drained me dry. i did my lfrs today, i carried 4/5 tanks, do you know how stressful and annoying that is to cover for someone else? idiots who stack stam, people who can't pvp worth a damn, jackasses in random dungeons who throw acid on the tank for fun and you get booted cause he came with friends? so i want to play every once in a while with people who don't suck so loud i can hear it with my sound off, is that so wrong? whatever i have a new console, some old games that went free to play or got more content.
Well it still works and I will continue to use it and if the ppl in vent and my party happen to queue up at the same time and happen to not get the same queue time I just wont take it, but if the times just happen to match up and were in the same bg I will be entering the bg seems like blizz likes bots and ppl to carry them so I guess I like making sure a queue is poped at the same time as other ppl that I happen to be in vent with :D keep on doing what u love ppl
at least break oQueue after getting rid of the bots
12/01/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Nutuprshutup
keep on doing what u love ppl

No! It's horribly broken and the best thing to do is hold our breath and pound our tiny fists on the ground.
Or we could be somewhat intelligent and find a way to keep doing enjoyable BGs with some good people.

Your joking right? ive been using it for days after the patch if you know how to do the work around its easy u just cant be sleeping and waiting for a big Leave Que button to fill your screen and sound to pull you awake you actually have to click buttons if your a leader and everyone has to leave queue when told to its a inconvenience yes but if your still wanting some quality pvp it still works