JoinBattlefield broken?

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 5 6 7 10 Next
I love the OQueue addon. I like being able to play with others who actually have a strategy and want to win. I'm tired of the botting as well. A blue response would be nice right about now...

Exactly. I healed in a group with Water earlier today, and you know what, we may have only gotten to do 5-7 BGs, but everyone was worth it, including the two we barely lost. And those ones we lost, were to others probably utilizing this add-on, but we lost valiantly and put up a fight. It was worth every second.
I dont see how you can view oQ as balanced when the end result end up being some people just dont lose. Its not because of skills it because of an unfair advantage that people in oQ have against people who dont have it. We can sit here point our fingers about bots but that has nothing to do with the issue. If you dont like bots do wargames or rbgs. Instead of every one saying that they need to bring back oQ why dont you ask for another option in pvp.

They could make it so we can do a full premade with no rewards much like wargames but with a que system. Blizzard has always tried to eliminate the use off addons by adding it to the original blizzard UI (Like Quest Helper, animated procs used to be addons now part of blizzard UI). To say that its fair for us to be in a full premade that has a gear requirement of 5k resilence and then come up against a bunch of people gearing and solo que'd is a joke. I can say alot of the people here just really want to get back to easy honor farming and easy achievement eploits .

I say eploits because some of the achievements in pvp are ment to be difficult and end up being cake for any one using oQ. If you dont want to do RBGs for what ever reason then ask for another way to have fun with game that doesnt involve farming people who are just tring to gear up for actual compeititve pvp not faceroll pvp that every one is fighting to get back.

To every one saying how great every one is in oQ. Why is it then I see alot of people not using oQ any more. It still works and is now more balanced. 5 man premades are still great and can still tip the scales in battles and oQ lets you find people who want to. Bots are not as big of an issue as every one keeps saying it sees like thats just every ones scapegoat. I would love it if you would stop taking about bots like thats the only thing in the bg ques as its not. I feel any ways once your done farming honor if you want more content then do rbgs/wargames/arenas. If these are too difficult for you guys to win a battle in these higher end pvping I dont know what to say other then do arenas till you learn your class. Stop trying to be competitive in the noncompetitive pvp bg.

Blizzard has removed premades from the game for a reason. Any one who trys to say no they didnt remove premades because they felt it was unfair is wrong. I have lead alot of premades in oQ and played with other leaders. I could sit here and tell you names of people who used this addon to noob stomp when they saw they could and spawn camp. In Strand of the Ancients I have acutally seen some one use a strat that involves taking down all walls including the one for the win and then instead of winning go to farming them at spawns. When you know fully well that the other side doesnt have this addon this seems very unbalanced and unsportsmanlike. This is one of the worse things I have seen this addon being used for. Another would be matchs in AV to last almost 2 hours trying to farm Ragequits (People who might not play again). Doesnt seem like you care about the WoW community. This patch speaks for itself on how blizzard views premades in the normal bg ques. Its unfair and unbalanced and I fully except them to ignore this forum and maybe work with blizzard UI to add another lvl of pvp. As i said Hotfix for patch 5.1 is already live with no answer to this so im sure it was part of the design of the game. Blizzard is a game that is very much alive and growing it is in no way something that will stay the same for years to come. I welcome all changes that are needed to balance the game. While you say oQ is about balance every one else from the other side say its unfair from thier point of view so how is that balanced???? Tiny please post the top 10 leaders from oQ total score and lets talk about how that is balanced.

Another thing I believe they did it is to remove all the flags they got because of oQ. I have heard of more then one person getting banned for botting because of oQ they had to call and fix the issue with blizzard. It seems that the method that we que if very similar to the ones bots use. So im sure we where flooding them with flags for botting because of oQ sent by warden. This patch has stoped such flags from being sent also allowing blizzard to find the actual bots other then have bots and us in the same list sent by the warden program.
Excellent add on! Keep up the great work!
11/30/2012 04:51 AMPosted by Ironmana
To say that its fair for us to be in a full premade that has a gear requirement of 5k resilence and then come up against a bunch of people gearing and solo que'd is a joke

The only time I've seen gear requirement is for RBGs. Premade bgs is a way to group up with people who want to pvp rather than afk/bot making the gear grind 100% less painful. Not to mention every single person could dl the add-on, doesn't hurt your computers lag like I used to think it would. It's an alli/horde add-on. If every single person (who actually wanted to pvp) had it then it would be fair premade vs premade matches, and bots/afkers can sit in their own bgs. Win/win situation for Blizz.
[quote] Not to mention every single person could dl the add-on

So you say every one needs the addon in order for it to be balanced. Um that seems like its pretty unbalanced if every one needs it for it to be balanced. This is more along the lines of saying use it or your going to lose which seems pretty unbalanced. Tiny try working with them to add oQ(or Avpreform or any other addon that has done this as oQ is far from the first) to the blizzard UI then i would say that it would be balanced. But until it is part of the blizzard UI its not balanced as alot of people do not use addons. This is again why i say blizzard might be working on another lvl of pvp all they would need to do is add a que to wargames. Why not start a new forum add a balanced version of oQ to blizzards UI.
11/30/2012 05:25 AMPosted by Ironmana
[quote] Not to mention every single person could dl the add-on

So you say every one needs the addon in order for it to be balanced. Um that seems like its pretty unbalanced if every one needs it for it to be balanced. This is more along the lines of saying use it or your going to lose which seems pretty unbalanced. Tiny try working with them to add oQ(or Avpreform or any other addon that has done this as oQ is far from the first) to the blizzard UI then i would say that it would be balanced. But until it is part of the blizzard UI its not balanced as alot of people do not use addons. This is again why i say blizzard might be working on another lvl of pvp all they would need to do is add a que to wargames. Why not start a new forum add a balanced version of oQ to blizzards UI.

it has nothing to do with balance. It's sole purpose is to weed out undesirables.
Great add on.
PS. Ignore bots posting here.
11/30/2012 05:25 AMPosted by Ironmana
This is more along the lines of saying use it or your going to lose which seems pretty unbalanced.

Not really.. I do fine solo queuing. at least 50/50 if not more.

it has nothing to do with balance. It's sole purpose is to weed out undesirables.

Thank you for proving my point oQ has nothing to do with balance which is why its no longer used in the game. This game is all about balance if not they wouldnt every nerf any one or want to change the game and every one would be crying about Hunters still doing op damage.

11/30/2012 06:38 AMPosted by Jugaa
This is more along the lines of saying use it or your going to lose which seems pretty unbalanced.

Not really.. I do fine solo queuing. at least 50/50 if not more.

Then why the need to the thread if solo queing is fine with you. You can now still use oQ to find 5 man premades.
11/30/2012 06:34 AMPosted by Kenactwo
Do you think that the building of a gaming community is not a good thing?

Building a gaming community is a great thing.

However, I think oQ advocates are using "its for the community" and "its because of bots" as excuses of why it should work when what they actually want is to be able to keep smashing pugs without effort.

Maybe I'm wrong about some people. Maybe I'm wrong in accusing you of it... but to think that there isn't a vast number of players that use it for just that reason would be naive.

Unfortunately the addon that created your "gaming community" also allows very well geared and well organized groups of players to bypass the built-in queue restriction and obliterate PuG BG players any time they feel like it. For that reason I'm glad it's dead and I hope it stays that way.

People who do randoms with it, queue with 5 players. How is this any different then the current queuing with 5 players from your guild or friend list? Some people dont have friends who pvp, or are on a pvp server. No one in their guild might like to pvp...the add on gives them that ability by finding other people. You are just struggling to find reasons to shoot it down. On the other hand you've offered zero solutions how to better the game haven't you?

Thank you for proving my point oQ has nothing to do with balance which is why its no longer used in the game. This game is all about balance if not they wouldnt every nerf any one or want to change the game and every one would be crying about Hunters still doing op damage.

Then why the need to the thread if solo queing is fine with you. You can now still use oQ to find 5 man premades.

People who do randoms with it, queue with 5 players. How is this any different then the current queuing with 5 players from your guild or friend list? Some people dont have friends who pvp, or are on a pvp server. No one in their guild might like to pvp...the add on gives them that ability by finding other people. You are just struggling to find reasons to shoot it down. On the other hand you've offered zero solutions how to better the game haven't you?

As for you, you are a holy paladin...horde..on illidan you are just angry you cant get a carry to 2500. And you are taking your hatred and rage to the forums. Perhaps a server transfer in the future to alleviate some stress?

If you dont know any one that pvps then download oQ and find your self 4 other people to do 5 man groups with. This patch hasnt stoped you from building a social network with oQ. So doesnt seem like ive offered zero solutions does it.

Seems like some one else is raging about something off topic. Seems like you are angry for some odd reason maybe you cant get your point across with out insults. Not going to say anything more but I can tell that you jumped on the hunters when you saw how unbalanced they are in MoP which speaks alot about you(also look at ur achievements dont call others bad please). If you dont care about balance then please stop talking like you care about the game.
Blizzard only allows us to queue up to 5 people to play a 10-40 man team event?? Why can't we communicate and coordinate with the entire team??? Lord knows typing in chat to get pugs and bots to do anything is futile. Most of my friends won't do RBG's with me because my gear/rating isn't high enough so oQueue was the only outlet for coordinated and bot-free BG's. Why not let raid groups queue...and match them up with other raid groups?? Pretty simple stuff. I run up against other premades maybe one in 20? One in 30 matches? Honestly those are the most fun and enjoyable. But Blizzard, seriously, is running against a premade one out of 30 matches too much? Twinks are ok, multi-boxing is ok, but premades aren't? Just bring oQueue back.

Euripides ‏@outdps
@Ghostcrawler Do you have a stance on people queuing several groups for a random BG and using timing to ensure they end up together?
Details Reply Retweet Favorite

Greg Street
‏@Ghostcrawler
@outdps You mean using a premade to stomp noobs? What do you think?

I'll tell you what I think. I think bots are still paying subs, so why would Blizzard ban them? The oQueue community keeps raising issues about bots in BG's, is Blizzard trying to destroy our community to shut us up about the problem? They don't seem to view botters as a problem since they won't do anything about them. The "Report player" button does nothing, if it did there wouldn't be botters. Even if the entire oQueue community cancels our subscriptions, there's WAY more botters than premade players, so who would they rather destroy?
Botters aren't even the full problem. People intentionally afking/fighting in roads being useless are just as bad. Why should people be forced to play with someone like that? I have heard of a few people on these forums who intentionally AFK random bgs just for the honor.
oQ was unbalanced and blizzard has fixed this issue. I dont really need to say much. I welcome all changes to the game.
11/30/2012 07:28 AMPosted by Ironmana
oQ was unbalanced and blizzard has fixed this issue. I dont really need to say much. I welcome all changes to the game.

what he means to say is..."I like to afk through bgs and have people carry me, and now that oQ is somewhat out of the picture, there is more people to carry me in bgs."