Looking for Guild

I am a 490 Frost DK that will be transferring next weekend to Stormrage. I am only 5/6 reg MV, but speaks volumes considering the server I am transferring from. I am looking for a semi-hardcore or casual raid guild that raids 2-3 nights a week and can clear bosses with some regularity. If i look like someone you are intersted in for your guild, please respond here and I can log into my low level toons over the next week and we can talk further. thank you for your considerations.
Hey Azeron, i'm looking for a solid melee dps to complete our raid roster for 10m. Your progression is in line with ours and judging from your comments I think you'd be a great fit. We raid Fri 8 - 11pm and Sun 7 - 930pm. Feel free to msg me in game or my real id vyoo82@gmail.com. For some more info you can check out my thread in the stormrage forums.
Are you interested in DPS or tanking? My guild is very much interested in a DK tank right now (I see your primary spec is Blood). Less so melee DPS but we are also looking to fill at least 1 DPS spot too. Based on your post I think we may be a good fit for you. More details can be seen in our recruitment thread here:

or on our web site here:

If you'd like we can also set up a time to chat in-game.
We are a newly transferred guild to Stormrage-US PVE server. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to fill out our team. Most of us have been friends and raided together for at least three years.

What we look for:
- Know your class and any off spec you may have
- Have knowledge of the fights and come prepared to each raid. (Food, Flasks, Potions, etc)
- Must have 100% raid attendance or atleast close, we don't recruit for a bench

Raid times:
Monday-Thursday 9:30PM-1:30AM EST (server time)
8:30PM-12:30AM CST
6:30PM-10:30PM PST

Currently recruiting:
Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin
Disc or Holy Priest

Frost Death Knight
Fury Warrior
Enhance Shaman

Prot Paladin

Visit our website at: http://lastpull-stormrage.enjin.com/

For more information: