Disruptron Bugged.

Bug Report
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
this boss is bugged horde side..since they lowered the metal grates for horde if you jump lasers on them you always get hit..fix please -_-
Bump for still shooting invisible discs sometimes.
Still shooting invisible discs and still not able to jump over floor lasers that pass over the grates for horde-side arena. Big oversights, please fix, nearly impossible for melee ATM.
Needs to be seen and fixed.

I would be loathed to learn that the two next tiers of bosses will be off-limits to me simply because i chose a horde melee.
The amount of hours that have been spent on Disruptron is tear-worthy. Please, this hasn't been fixed by any means, how many more months do horde melee have to endure?
Not an exaggeration........this isn't possible for horde melee.
Fix grate area please, can't believe blizzard refuses to acknowledge this bug.
Bump. This invisible damage bug cost me a 181k hp wipe. Also for horde you cant jump the beams on the grate so you have to run on and off the "higher" bit to have a chance to clear the lasers. This is ungodly stupid for melee because the derp boss loves to camp on the grate.

PS I love when he turns on all the beams at 30% then camps on the middle one. JK #meleeproblems

EDIT: Just got him so technically he is possible as horde melee, but how buggy this fight is remains ridiculous.
All my rage.... to this annoying fight.
After what must have been 1000g in repairs and some very close attempts through hours of queuing through 10+ wait periods, I finally managed to down him.

Disruption is now 4624 wins - 21 losses. /chinup

P.S. - These are the other Stormrage "numbers" given by Pfeiffer:
Epicus Maximus: 2302 - 95
Millhouse: 1973 - 113
Zen'shar: 1446 - 122

Tells ya how overtuned Disruption is.
As a Horde warrior, I have a bone to pick with Blizzard on this fight.

Every class that I've seen kill this boss has some sort of way to do damage to the boss while at ranged at least for small periods of time. They also have speed buffs beyond an RNG glyph they can use to evade the beams. They also all have self heals that are usable more than once per fight effectively.

As a warrior, I have to go TG in order to survive one hit from the beams, and my TG weapons aren't all that great. With zero margin of error for the beams, I am forced to camp the outer ring while this boss camps the grate, trying my best to avoid all the bad stuff. This is often made impossible because I move at just over base run speed, so my jumps are shorter and slower. All the while I can't do damage to the boss, because attacking him on the grate typically leads to death by beams.

I respectfully ask, Blizzard, that you at least just modify the floor of the Orgrimmar Brawler's guild so the beams are possible to jump over.

I will honestly be disappointed if a feature like Brawler's Guild, which is possibly the only good thing to come out of MoP for me, is so uncared for that bugs making it next to -impossible- for a warrior to do are left in the game for so long.

I killed the other three bosses with relative ease after obtaining 522 weapons, but no matter how hard I burst it won't change the fact that I physically can't jump over the beams on about 70% of the arena.
This is still a pretty big issue for Horde melee, it would be good to see a response. The other three rank 8's are where they should be, but just look at the numbers of wins/losses, especially for Horde.
We have generated a fix for this encounter (and a handful of quality of life improvements for both factions on this boss) that will be applied in an upcoming patch.
Thank you for your reports and patience.
We have generated a fix for this encounter (and a handful of quality of life improvements for both factions on this boss) that will be applied in an upcoming patch.

Thank you! I just came here to post about Disruptron as well.
Also bumping this in pure frustration with the bugginess of this fight. Multiple times I have gotten Disruptron to very low HP, only to be killed by invisible projectiles, with no info about being hit in my damage logs.

I am ALSO STILL experiencing being damaged by lasers when I have made a clear, and safe jump over them. I've even tried jumping earlier and further away due to latency (My latency is normally 75ms), and even though my character makes a perfect clearing, I still take damage, and die.

What makes this fight so aggravating is simply hoping to the unknown deities that the lasers won't bug out on you and damage you over a clear jump. I can't say I feel the Horde's pain with the grates as I've never done this as Horde, but still being damaged by lasers after a successful jump, and being damaged by invisible projectiles make this fight less than fair, and more reliable on being lucky than being skilled.

EDIT: Just saw the blue post. Let's hope these fixes deliver!
"We have generated a fix... applied in an upcoming patch" = 5.4, 6.0? lol

I just hope this fix does more than the last fix, which broke more stuff but fixed nothing.
Hopefully it's in tomorrow. This fight is awful even without the bugs. -_-

any new info on when this will happen?