Brawlers Guild Invitation System Problem

General Discussion
So, I've spent the past 8 hours in the game, trying to get myself an invitation to the Brawlers Guild. In that time, I've killed the rare Alliance mobs that drop them many times. Only once did an invitation drop and my friend won the roll. Now that it's primetime, two of the big raiding guilds on my server are spamming AoE on the spawn points while in big groups, preventing guys like me from having any chance at them.

And since the economy of Drenden is HORRIBLY slanted in the Alliance favor, what with the population being 70/30 Alliance and their economy being much stronger as a result, I get outbid on the Black Market Auction House.

It seems to me that this system of gating the invitations to the Brawlers Guild is rewarding raiding guilds for crowding and spamming AoE in Lion's Landing, while the BMAH rewards whichever side has the dominant economy on the server. So, if you're like me, a Horde player on Drenden who isn't into hardcore raiding, your chances of getting into the Brawlers Guild are slim to none.

Thoughts, other players or Blizzard?
11/28/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Syrach
So, if you're like me, a Horde player on Drenden who isn't into hardcore raiding, your chances of getting into the Brawlers Guild are slim to none.

You can just be invited by another horde player.
Try asking some of the snobby people in thiewr for an invite i spent last night asking alot of people and i got alot of they sell for alot on the black market go buy one no one will invite you after further research from what I have been told you can only invite once you get to rank 7 and you can only invite one person this mess is just insane unless you want to drop 20-30k on something that probally isnt anywhere near worth that
Wait a month or two, for the pressure on getting invites to die down.
i ve been trying to figure out how to get it on both of my Alliance and Horde toons and no success at it
There is a rare that spawns around the BMAH that has a 100% drop rate on the ticket
10/04/2014 05:17 PMPosted by Vodork
i ve been trying to figure out how to get it on both of my Alliance and Horde toons and no success at it

A) BEGONE, FOUL NECROMANCER!

B) There is literally at least one every rotation of the Black Market. There is next to no competition for them, they start at 1k bid, and you only need one for your whole account.