Don't Daily December

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 45 Next

Check it again.

Oooh, let me check:
nope, still raids and challenge dungeons. I'll be done with my dailies long before I get those finished.

Check it again.
Not a single panda daily will be done on this character, Just cause.
I just want my daily reward quest from my Blingtron 4000.Two days and counting with no quest reward.Blingtron has apparently went bankrupt.

>_<
No.

*Cuddles my Cloud Serpent*

Dailies are awesome if they get you mounts. Shado-Pan Tigers, Waterstriders, Goats, Scorpions, I want 'em all!

So, I deny your dare. However,

IDK I kind of hate that the end game is dailies -_-

Except, of course, it isn't. But that's been said many times, many have pointed out that end game is about choices now - not just raiding - and you still don't get it, so I should just stop talking to the stupid wall and shut up now.
Why would I stop doing something I enjoy doing with my friends and with my guildies? besides, you would have already been exalted with most if not all, seems like you daily qq'rs are the one at lose (:
11/29/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Songflower
You are not forced to do them!

Is there anything at all that you're FORCED to do in this game?

It's not what I said anyway. What i said was that in order to make use of vp, you HAVE to gain rep. Meaning that just earning the vp isn't enough.
11/29/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Aethelmarc
Except, of course, it isn't. But that's been said many times, many have pointed out that end game is about choices now - not just raiding - and you still don't get it, so I should just stop talking to the stupid wall and shut up now.

Spending vp takes rep. Earning vp requires you run instances. Earning rep requires dailies. In order to spend your vp, you have to run dailies. Earning and spending vp is part of end game. That makes grinding rep part of end game as well.

I really don't know why the only arguement for dailies is that bliz isn't holding a gun to your head to get you to do them. It's poor design.
I like doing the dailies so I think I will continue to do them throughout December.

Except for those days where I won't be playing wow.
Spending vp takes rep. Earning vp requires you run instances. Earning rep requires dailies. In order to spend your vp, you have to run dailies. Earning and spending vp is part of end game. That makes grinding rep part of end game as well.

I really don't know why the only arguement for dailies is that bliz isn't holding a gun to your head to get you to do them. It's poor design.

The pro-daily arguments are of poor design also. Some people will get used to eating such fecal matter and just accept the fact that dailies have become such a prominent feature. But me, I still prefer to have a little fun in my video games.
And where was the fun in Cata? Wait...I quit because there wasn't any.

Funny thing is though that you still have the same stuff as in Cata and more. Nothing was taken away.
Why is it of poor design then faction reputation can only be earned by doing things for the faction. It was of poor design to put a tabard on and chain run heroics that had nothing to do with the faction itself.
11/29/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Mokei
You are not forced to do them!

Is there anything at all that you're FORCED to do in this game?

It's not what I said anyway. What i said was that in order to make use of vp, you HAVE to gain rep. Meaning that just earning the vp isn't enough.

Except, you don't.
You earn vp doing dailies. It would take you 29 quests a day to get to vp cap. So in order to cap vp you can run dungeons, scenarios, raids. It is your choice how you aquire vp.
11/29/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Songflower
Why is it of poor design then faction reputation can only be earned by doing things for the faction. It was of poor design to put a tabard on and chain run heroics that had nothing to do with the faction itself.

I would rather defend the Gate of the Setting Sun for rep with Golden Lotus instead of collecting worms and apples.

I'm sorry if that doesn't make any sense to you.
I abhor Heroics

I adore Dalies
11/29/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Gnomeasaurus
I challenge you all to not do a single daily throughout December. Easy for me, I refuse to do dailies. Only done them once XD

Was there a point here?
If the Gate is connected with the GL then it might be an idea to give some reputation for that faction. It would be factionrelated. That is different though then putting on a tabard which seems to be the only solution most "daily haters" have.

BTW faction related doesn't mean dailies only. It just means that the task has to come from the faction. I see nothing wrong with reputation gained through faction related dungeons once a day. Somebody suggested a daily dungeon quest and made a list of dungeons related to what faction.
I'm in, I started yesterday though
Why not just never do dailies again? It isn't like anyone aside from you is going to know or care. You aren't proving a point, taking a stand, or making anyone aware of anything new.