Good ignite tracker?

Mage
Too lazy to search forums atm

Suffice it to say Combustion Helper seems to have been swept under the rug since it's not reliable for me at all anymore.

What other ignite trackers exist? I've been doing reasonably well without them but I like having the visual number usually.
MyBigIgnite is a nice simple add-on I use for Fire. You can customize it a bit, but it literally displays the number of the dps of the Ignite DoT, so it's not cluttery at all.
The updated combustion helper is working fine for me. Kinda like that it shows how many ticks of combustion you'll currently get w haste procs/tw/lust ect..
I just switched from CombustionHelper to Combustion. All it shows you is your ignite tick damage, and changes from Red to Green text when your damage gets high enough.
11/29/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Incinerater
I just switched from CombustionHelper to Combustion. All it shows you is your ignite tick damage, and changes from Red to Green text when your damage gets high enough.

This is what i'm using, it shows you only what you need to soo. However if you're relying on the color of the text to know when to hit combustion don't expect to be #1 because it turns green at like 20k.
Download WeakAuras and import a combustion tracker. I started using it a couple days ago, since I was kind of forced to when the other addons weren't up to date with 5.1's release. So far it's been way better than MyBigIgnite and Combustion Helper, in my opinion.
I like MyBigIgnite.
Currently I'm using Mybigignite.
11/29/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Spelmasta

This is what i'm using, it shows you only what you need to soo. However if you're relying on the color of the text to know when to hit combustion don't expect to be #1 because it turns green at like 20k.

It defaults at 9k. However, doing an incredibly easy edit of the .lua file, you can change the number to anything you want. I put the yellow number at 5k, and the green at 10k and also changed it so the thick outline stays on the red and yellow numbers for improved visibility.
I will say that I have always used Combustionhelper but when 5.1 went live I had to switch to Magenuggets....

Probably won't switch back but only because of the funny as hell music that plays when you hit TW. Just can't get enough of that.
11/30/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Peppeppe
Probably won't switch back but only because of the funny as hell music that plays when you hit TW. Just can't get enough of that.

That "funny as hell music" is a song from Rocky Horror Picture Show.