Mountain o Mounts not giving mount?

Customer Support
I got the Mountain o Mounts achievement finally and I did not receive the Red Dragonhawk Mount :(. Why tease me like that blizz???
Yes, there is currently a bug that's not granting any mounts for achievements. They're aware of it and working on it.
11/30/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Colsheppard
I got the Mountain o Mounts achievement finally and I did not receive the Red Dragonhawk Mount :(. Why tease me like that blizz???

Did you check your mount tab? They go straight in there now. No mail.
If you look a little ways down the page, you'll find that there's a thread on this exact issue. :P That said, if all goes well, there will be a hotfix issued before Tuesday and you'll hopefully get your mount with it.
11/30/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Vrakthris
Is there a chance that a fix will be added in on Tuesday, or is this issue really complex?

We're hoping for well before next Tuesday actually. Though I cannot make any guarantees, from what I've seen we may have something applied before tomorrow.
11/30/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Vanarela

Did you check your mount tab? They go straight in there now. No mail.

yea checked that. Hopefully blizz fixes it soon
If you look a little ways down the page, you'll find that there's a thread on this exact issue. :P That said, if all goes well, there will be a hotfix issued before Tuesday and you'll hopefully get your mount with it.

Yep. :)

Once that goes live you should be awarded the mount/pet you qualified for with the achievement as soon as your character logs in.
11/30/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Vrakthris

Yep. :)

Once that goes live you should be awarded the mount/pet you qualified for with the achievement as soon as your character logs in.
Any word on Tournament mounts? I earned them a while ago on and then re-did the tourney horde side and then changed my faction prior to 5.0. With 5.1 I now have more horde mounts than I did last week.
I now have a few AT mounts on my horde, but not others. (Missing the ones like the skeletal warhorse, wolves, etc.)
I hope so do they know what caused the error to occur?
Any word on Tournament mounts? I earned them a while ago on horde side and then changed my faction prior to 5.0. I now have a few AT mounts on my horde, but not others. (Missing the ones like the skeletal warhorse, wolves, etc.)

No, I'm afraid not. This is only about those mounts/pets that you receive through achievements.
I got happy last night finally group that got through all the glory of the firelands achievements it went off and no fire hawk I was crushed....
11/30/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Vrakthris
Any word on Tournament mounts? I earned them a while ago on horde side and then changed my faction prior to 5.0. I now have a few AT mounts on my horde, but not others. (Missing the ones like the skeletal warhorse, wolves, etc.)

No, I'm afraid not. This is only about those mounts/pets that you receive through achievements.
Alright, thanks. :D
I've dealt with this issue many times, to where i've had 2 gm's tell me that i have 129 mounts on both factions and my achievement is only showing 94, its quite a bummer.
I had the same thing happen to me, but with the 150 mount achivement. I put in a ticket. Hopefully it will get fixed soon
As of now, it's in his mount panel
11/30/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Aarkan
Hah, comment got deleted, Blizz censorship ftw.

if its anything like this post, it likely was deleted, because it violated the Code of Conduct.

Its also entirely possible you just posted in the wrong thread, it happens, lots of people don't keep track of when and where they post.
If they gonna give me a Pandaren Kite I prefer don't be rewarded ¬¬