Problem with Gems not stacking to 20

Customer Support
When I craft Gems it's putting each individual gem of the same quality and type within its own space instead of stacking to 20. It seems to be only doing this with the Green/Perfect cut gems. It wasnt doing this yesterday.. How do i fix this? Even when it fills up the bags it still won't stack the gem to 20 " when being forced " The only way to make them Stack is if I physically click and move each one to one stack.
Sounds like a bug. Try resetting your UI and maybe disable your addons.

If you think you found a bug, You need to make a post in the Bug reports forum http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/ or use the in-game bug reporting tool. The SFAs (Support Forum Agents) are not Q&A, and Q&A doesn't come here for feedback.
Yeah, i am having the same problem with mine exspet they all go individual no matter what.
There was already a bit of discussion about this in the bug report forum.

It seems that the bug was that they were stacking at all.

Its simply reverted to how it should work, and how it used to work, to avoid exploitation in the creation of perfect gems.
Yeah, my gems don't stack was doing it like 5 min ago this has been going on for day or so now figured they would have it fixed
12/02/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Rêng
Yeah, my gems don't stack was doing it like 5 min ago this has been going on for day or so now figured they would have it fixed

No, it was not doing it 5 minutes ago, as already pointed out they are NOT suppose to stack.
No, it was not doing it 5 minutes ago, as already pointed out they are NOT suppose to stack.

^ They need to fix it then so they do stack. -_- I'll use the addon to make them stack until they do fix it.
12/11/2012 10:18 PMPosted by Snugglars
They need to fix it then so they do stack.

As was said:

Its simply reverted to how it should work, and how it used to work, to avoid exploitation in the creation of perfect gems.