LFM Tol Barad & Wintergrasp @ 90

Earthen Ring
I reactivated, leveled, and working on gear. I was hoping it would be bumping with 5.1 -- no dice.

Get que'd up!

xoxo
acid
I think a lot of people just...don't realize they are both for 90s now.
They are?

Snap, tankmode killin stuff here I come.
WTB more alliance for TB ques.
Last time I went into TB I was there with precisely zero allies and Nerrok killed me with his friends.

Then I did Wintergrasp and the same thing happened.

;_;
Yeah, don't bother queuing, Sigmar. They aren't interested in a "good match", they're interested in amassing as many easy HKs as possible. Which always blows my mind -- who on earth do they think they can show off their HK count to? This is Earthen Ring. A RP server. HKs mean diddly-squat when you're steam-rolling RPers who don't even know how to PvP. Look at the OP -- he's a multi-boxer. Case in point.

Let them play with themselves, that's what they're all about on this server anyway.
Lol. Dont que up with a multiboxxer.
Yeah, don't bother queuing, Sigmar. They aren't interested in a "good match", they're interested in amassing as many easy HKs as possible. Which always blows my mind -- who on earth do they think they can show off their HK count to? This is Earthen Ring. A RP server. HKs mean diddly-squat when you're steam-rolling RPers who don't even know how to PvP. Look at the OP -- he's a multi-boxer. Case in point.

Let them play with themselves, that's what they're all about on this server anyway.

Pardon, but I am definitely more interested in having a "good match" as you said than farming HKs. I want the days of 30+ people on both sides battling it in an extended 30min blood bath.
I have yet to see more than the minimum 5 people on the horde side.
I am terrible at PVP (which is why I multibox). If you have fought me during Cata days in TB, you sure as well know, I am easily farmable.

acid
Then don't queue til (if) the crowds return. Unless you need the easy Honor for gear/cap. But that won't take long, considering it's over 500 Honor per auto-win.

On my "home" server, the faction situation is nearly reversed, and I don't bother. It's not fun trashing a bunch of undergeared, poorly-managed players. Some people consider that fun, I'm sure. Some people consider drinking a six-pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon while shooting G.I. Joes with a BB gun to be fun. To each their own.

I just choose not to be one of those hapless little G.I. Joes, and eventually you'll run out of toys to blow up, and maybe you'll find a little more "honorable" (or at least admirable) way to play the game.

P.S. I never did understand shooting up toys. Didn't those doofuses realize how much they sell for on E-bay? rofl
You ally need to start queing. Could use some honor.
You get plenty of it by just showing up and occasionally pushing the space bar while opening a second window to read the forums. =)
If someone on horde was actually worth playing against I'd queue.
ACID I MISS YOU!!!! I've seen you there several times. Sorry I'm Ally now. My toons are this one and Syhlle. Cheers! Oh and... DIE HORDE SCUM!!!!!!! =)
12/29/2012 08:50 AMPosted by Deoxippus
ACID I MISS YOU!!!! I've seen you there several times. Sorry I'm Ally now. My toons are this one and Syhlle. Cheers! Oh and... DIE HORDE SCUM!!!!!!! =)

<3