Looking for our 5th in our Gold CM group!

Achievements
We're currently looking for Boomkin, Mage or Hunter as our 5th in our Challenge Mode group. We will be running the group as much as possible to knock these out swiftly. The entire group has experience in all the dungeons in gold. You must have Gold exp, Mumble & bring your own flasks, dps potions, invis potions & 300+ stat food. For any more info please add my BattleTag: Kailen#1921.

Times of the runs will be scheduled once we find out 5th & make sure everyone is available.
Crap, you're alliance -_-
vulgax #1
Though my 'Gold exp' may be lacking, I'm interested.
im interested
Aw & Chicky I'll be in touch. Looks like I can fit both of you into the group now. We'll be running Thursday / Friday evenings.
In search of a boomkin, mage or hunter.

Add Kailen#1921. Want to be starting runs this Thursday/Friday.
Still looking for the 5th
I'm interested. I have a lack of gold challenge mode experience... but I'm sure my realm firsts and past raiding ventures speak for themselves. I'll add you next time I'm on.
If you're able to bring the required consumables & can pull the dps while listening to our instructions we'll give you a try.
12/19/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Pyrogenic
I'm interested. I have a lack of gold challenge mode experience... but I'm sure my realm firsts and past raiding ventures speak for themselves. I'll add you next time I'm on.

Never received a request.

Still looking for that 5th for our runs. We will be starting today around 3:30pm-4:00pm (PST).
I know you arent exactly looking for a rogue but i mine aswell try
No one ever wants melee lol.