Bank permissions and item removal

Customer Support
I am a guild master and today i found out that a character with initiate level took more than one thing, in fact he or she took like 8 or 9 items, i don't care about them but i want to know how is it possible if the bank permission for that level was one item per day, still he or she took those i none day and left the guild. I want to know where to report this person and what actions are taken about it by blizzard if any
It seems... Not quite right. Is someone being screened? Is someone being framed? Is someone leaving something out that shouldn't be left out?

Too many questions.
If you think that someone used an exploit to remove more than their rank should have allowed them to submit a ticket with the name, realm and (former) guild of the character. If you're able, also include a list of what was removed from the guild bank. For example:

'Character <name> from <realm> appears to have been able to exploit the bank permissions for <rank> in <guild> and remove more than one item per day. These items were:

<item>
<item>
<item>
<etc.>

If this could be investigate I would appreciate it.'

The key is to keep your ticket to the point and avoid long-winded stories.
It seems... Not quite right. Is someone being screened? Is someone being framed? Is someone leaving something out that shouldn't be left out?

Too many questions.

What?

Too many questions.

What?

Ignore them. Just submit a ticket like I said and a GM will investigate. If an exploit was found to have been used the items will likely be returned to your guild bank - but you won't be told about any punishment that may be taken against the player.
Might have been they took one item from every bank tab they were able to access.
11/20/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Astasia
Might have been they took one item from every bank tab they were able to access.

even so we have two tabs available for initiate and the limit is one item per day for each
11/20/2012 05:35 PMPosted by Anying
i don't care about them but i want to know how is it possible if the bank permission for that level was one item per day

I'm not going to go into details on how one may accomplish this, though the best I can recommend is that permission to invite may want to be more closely guarded. Perhaps adjust permissions on the base rank.

Beyond that, please report this activity. It can be looked into based on our scam policies.
Or if you had stacked items singles out they stacked them back and took them out
Folks, I'm aware of how it was done, the point of not going into detail was to not go into detail. :)
The first rule of Tautology Club. >.<
11/20/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Vrakthris
i don't care about them but i want to know how is it possible if the bank permission for that level was one item per day

I'm not going to go into details on how one may accomplish this, though the best I can recommend is that permission to invite may want to be more closely guarded. Perhaps adjust permissions on the base rank.

Beyond that, please report this activity. It can be looked into based on our scam policies.

Bullcrap. I'm sorry blue but the only response ever given out by blizzard on this matter is "LOL SORRY WE DON'T INTERFERE IN GUILD POLITICS". As a company your policy to turn a blind eye has done nothing more than cultivate and support guild bank ninjas. Easily one of the top 5 complaints that I have about the game currently. I've seen guilds CRUMBLE on my server because "officer x wasn't satisfied with not progressing as fast as Blood Legion so they took everything worth gold in our guild bank and went to Illidan server".
11/21/2012 02:17 AMPosted by Moobu
I've seen guilds CRUMBLE on my server because "officer x wasn't satisfied with not progressing as fast as Blood Legion so they took everything worth gold in our guild bank and went to Illidan server".

If the guild leader gave the officer enough access in the guild bank to empty the bank, then the onus is still on the guild leader - because technically the guild leader allowed that officer to be entitled to taking X number of stacks from Y number of tabs.

If the guild leader is blind/out of touch to the general feelings of the officers, or the guild members for that matter too (and yes, slow or lack of progression is certainly one of the major ones) then that guild leader is a poor one.

Yes sure, it's not a nice thing to do (the officer cleaning out the guild bank), but Blizzard has given guild leaders ample tools to control what the guild ranks can and can't do.
11/21/2012 02:17 AMPosted by Moobu
I've seen guilds CRUMBLE

Because of poor Guild Leadership and liberal handling of goods in the guild bank. There is absolutely no reason to give someone full Guild Bank access, ever. If the guild bank got robbed it is the Guild Masters fault, period.
(removed). I'm sorry blue but the only response ever given out by blizzard on this matter is "LOL SORRY WE DON'T INTERFERE IN GUILD POLITICS". As a company your policy to turn a blind eye has done nothing more than cultivate and support guild bank ninjas. Easily one of the top 5 complaints that I have about the game currently. I've seen guilds CRUMBLE on my server because "officer x wasn't satisfied with not progressing as fast as Blood Legion so they took everything worth gold in our guild bank and went to Illidan server".

Taking items that you have permission to do based on the permissions set up by the guildmaster, and using an exploit to take more items then you are allowed to take, are 2 COMPLETELY different issues.
11/21/2012 04:28 AMPosted by Kahlly
(removed). I'm sorry blue but the only response ever given out by blizzard on this matter is "LOL SORRY WE DON'T INTERFERE IN GUILD POLITICS". As a company your policy to turn a blind eye has done nothing more than cultivate and support guild bank ninjas. Easily one of the top 5 complaints that I have about the game currently. I've seen guilds CRUMBLE on my server because "officer x wasn't satisfied with not progressing as fast as Blood Legion so they took everything worth gold in our guild bank and went to Illidan server".

Taking items that you have permission to do based on the permissions set up by the guildmaster, and using an exploit to take more items then you are allowed to take, are 2 COMPLETELY different issues.

Yes.

in the case of the OP, it is a LEGIT exploit/ninja scenario.

MOST of the times you see the major complaining.. its in the top scenario here. Person X is angry at guild, just doesnt want to be there, WHATEVER... and BOOM, a whole tab of stuff is gone and so is the character.
USUALY in these cases.. that person had permission to take freely from that tab.
Were they wrong and being a douche to take all that stuff? Yes. BUT.. they had permission to take it out.

THIS is why blizzard doesnt step in.